Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Podcast: Holding onto God in spite of all the circumstances

 
 
 
 
One of the most godly women I have ever seen got cancer when she was 66-years-old.

How can this happen to such a woman?

I have no real answer.

I just know we hold onto God and the Bible regardless of the circumstances.

James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says:

Matthew 24:12-13  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Job 13:15  (Job said)   Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Hebrews 3

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, 8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: 9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. 10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. 11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

(exhort: urge earnestly by advice and warning)

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

(I exhort daily because this scripture says to exhort daily.)

Hebrews 10:25  Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯