Monday, November 14, 2022

πŸ’₯ Suffering for the will of God.

 
A Catholic woman once told me about her terrible migrane headaches which she had suffered for a great many years.  She said, "I guess God just wants me to suffer."

I asked her this:  "Do you take medicine for your headaches?"

She replied, "Yes.  Of course."

Then I said:  "You could suffer more if you didn't take medicine."

She burst out laughing ... I think she saw the foolishness of her reasoning.

(She charged God foolishly thinking by her mind she could know the will of God.)

When we have a problem, what do we need?

Wisdom!  And our wisdom in what to do, needs to be from God.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯