Thursday, August 19, 2021

Podcast: Prophesy: We are going to see people saved by God in these last days. God will open their eyes and give them understanding and they will be saved and walk in HIS Spirit.

 
 
 
Comments by Joan Boney:

Salvation is of God.

Prophesy:  (August 17, 2021)

God says:  "They will come in fast now because there isn't time."

God will open their eyes.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We are going to see God open eyes and give understanding in these last days.  And they will follow HIS Spirit.  And all who are being saved by God will be saved.

Acts 2:47   And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Rest in God.  Live in peace, knowing God will work in them and in us.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Ephesians 1

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as HE hath chosen us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of HIS will,

6 To the praise of the glory of HIS grace, wherein HE hath made us accepted in the beloved.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Proverbs 18:16

A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


God gives us spiritual gifts.

And when we speak and do those spiritual gifts, the elect of God recognizes us as being of God.

I attended a neighborhood prayer group which met in the home of a woman in my area of Dallas when I lived there in the mid-1970's.

One day, the women were praying and I heard, "Look up."

I saw the outline of a stomach on the wall.

After the women quit praying, I said:  "Does anyone have a stomach problem?"

One woman became very excited and began jumping up and down and said, "I do.  I do."

This is the way God showed me word of knowledge, by showing me a vision of the situation on the blank wall.

When I shared the vision with the church group, often individuals in the groups would say, "We know the hand of God is upon you." 

I could see that God was identifying me to the church when I shared what God gave me.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


I attended a Sunday school class where our teacher always said:  "Does anyone have a word from the Lord?"

By this, the door was open for the Holy Spirit to speak through those of us as God willed.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is the spiritual gift of "helps."

I Corinthians 12:27-28  Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.   And God hath set some in the church (to work in the church), first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Pam Padgett has this spiritual gift of helps.  She helped her elderly neighbor, Jim, until he died.  She helped an elderly woman two doors down from her until she died.  She helps me now with my physical needs.  Also she has helped the church by doing the technical publishing work for the blog, books, Podcasts, and Twitter.  She does these things "easily" for God has enabled her to do these things without much effort, just as God enables me to speak and write with a minimum of effort.  These are gifts from God for the church.

God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light!

When the spiritual gift is from God, it is so easy for us to do this thing.  I think that is likely universally true.  

If it is hard to do, that is not your assignment from God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

And we must understand that we are like the human body.  The hand does not do what the eye does, but both parts are very important to the functioning of the body.

Paul says:

I Corinthians 12  

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as HE (God) will.

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased HIM.

Each of us must work in the area where God has assigned us in the body of Christ.

God trains us and raises us up for that work.  We have gifts from God to enable us to do our assignment.

We almost feel we have been being prepared for this assignment all our lives because it is so easy for us to do.

In my case, I have been assigned the work of apostle and prophet in the church and have been given gift of exhortation, and probably faith and discerning of spirits.  And even from childhood, I was on stage in both acting and music so it is natural for me to speak to the church and also to write for I've been a writer as long as I can remember.  But the actual assignment and calling for what I do is from God and I am enabled by God to do this work.

We must stay "in the land" where God has placed us.

There is no way I could do what Pam does!  I would fail if I tried that, for it is not my assignment from God.

I think it is good for us to know our assignment.  And definitely to stay where God places us!

(Paul explained that "some of the members" work in the church, but definitely not all work in the church but all have spiritual gifts and assignments from God in the body of Christ and all are important to the body of Christ.)

I Corinthians 12

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Romans 12

6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

7 Or ministry (serving), let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;

8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.


I Peter 4:10-11  

10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯