Wednesday, August 11, 2021

* The thing that matters is what God says to us. Focus on that.

 
John 10  Jesus says:

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which HE spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by ME if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

27 MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of MY hand.

29 My Father, which gave them ME, is greater than all; and no (none) is able to pluck them out of MY Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


(No man and no spirit will pluck us out of the hand of God and Jesus.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Proverbs 21

30 There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.


The Word God speaks to us is all that matters.    Follow that Word.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯