Saturday, August 21, 2021

* Baptized in water.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

I was baptized in water when I was 15-years-old.

I was born again by God speaking to me by HIS Spirit when I was 37-years-old.

A few months after I was born again, God spoke to me and said, "Be baptized."

The same day that God spoke this to me, I arranged to be baptized.

When the minister lowered me into the water, the Holy Spirit said to me:  "This is like being buried with Christ."

When I came out of the water, the Holy Spirit said, "This is like being raised with Christ."


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Galatians 5

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

(When we walk in the Spirit we do that which the Holy Spirit tells us to do.  If we walk in the flesh we do the desires of the flesh.)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance:


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


God will do the work!  Rest in that understanding.  Salvation is of God.

Jesus said:

John 5:30  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


Live like Jesus, knowing of ourselves we can do nothing.  God will do everything.  God will give understanding.

Salvation is of God.

God will open the eyes of those who are being saved, and they will see!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯