Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Helped by God

 
Comments by Cathy Varner:  Member of the body of Christ
 
Glad to hear how God helped you with this, Pam.  (account printed on August 30, 2021)

It reminds me of something that happened a while back. Joe (husband) was putting in a brand new window in the living room. But he was having trouble because of the two metal tabs at the sides wouldn’t fit right. I was praying about it. He tried calling different places and got no help. Finally he remembered that before he’d put the old window out for the trash, he had saved some of the hardware, including these metal tabs. He tried using those and was able then to get the window in and working right.

Also I am amazed at how God can get our attention on something specific, as He did with that cabinet door for you. Recently I was walking the dog at a park where I’ve gone to many times. This time my attention was drawn to a corner of a wooded area and I had the thought to go there and see if there was a path there into the woods. I had never thought much about this area, didn’t think there were any paths there. But when I went there, I was surprised to see there was a path and it led to the river. And this particular area was so beautiful, the river wider and unlike other places you can more easily access the river. I was so glad to have discovered this place and believed it was God that drew my attention to it.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯