Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Podcast: Words which God spoke to me, Joan Boney

 

 
In the previous Podcast, I shared the Words God spoke to Abraham which are recorded in Genesis.

I suggest that you list some of those Words that God has spoken to you. For if you are born again, God will communicate with you by HIS Spirit.  I will give you an example of words God has sent to me at various times in my life.

There are far too many times God has spoken to me for me to list all of those Words, but I will share with you some of those Words which God has spoken to me during my life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God said to me:

* August 5, 1975   "Joan ... you know those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

I was born again with those words.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

"Don't testify." 

Because I believed I had heard from God, I did not testify in a court trial where a woman had taken me to court over an incident that happened at my business in the mid-1970's.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

*  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the LORD.  (Isaiah 54:17)

By this word, I had faith to dismiss my lawyers and to go to court without any human legal counsel, stopping the attorney fees.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In approximate 1978, I was driving down highway and God began speaking to me and said:  "I have called you and set you into the body of Christ as an apostle."

I was shocked and replied:  "Apostle ... what's an apostle?"

Jesus said concerning ministers that HE would give to the New Testament church:  

Ephesians 4:11-12   And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;   For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

I knew I was a prophet but now God shows me I am also an apostle:  apostle/prophet  two offices

After I was born again, in the night, I was transported into heaven as I was asleep.  I was with God, with Christ, with the Holy Spirit.  (No images.  Just a spiritual experience.)  At that time, I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later, exactly the same thing happened again in the night as I was sleeping.

2 offices:  2 ordinations by God 

(God taught me the work to do in the New Testament church in the offices of apostle and prophet.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


God has spoken many scriptures to me through the years.  I have taken those scriptures and kept them before me day and night, often for months, and "lived" those scriptures, making those scriptures a part of me.

John 5:30  Jesus says:  I can of Mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and MY judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent ME.

Mt. 16:13-19   When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, HE asked HIS disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that THOU art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 HE saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, THOU art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but MY Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock (the word that God brings from heaven) I will build MY church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Joshua 1    God says:

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.



Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in HIS law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a new Christian in 1975, I was having severe satanic attacks and the following scripture stood out to me and when the problem struck I would focus on this scripture.

Psalm 118:17   I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

I put "Pray for wisdom," at top of the chapters of my Bible so I would remember to do this.  

Also I tried to remember to do this when a problem surfaced in my life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Concerning the working of the Holy Spirit, God taught me the following:

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

I Cor. 2      Paul says:

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and HIM crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love HIM.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by HIS Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

John 6:63  Jesus says:  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On January 10, 1980, in the night while I was sleeping, a very loud trumpet-like voice, spoke three words to me in my ear.

"Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

Within 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio KWJS.  Within the year, I was on radio from Hartford to Seattle.

I believe this was an angel of God speaking to me for the voice was like a trumpet and this is the way angels are described in the Bible.



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I Thessalonians 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

One day God said to me, "in the air".  I found this in the above scripture.  God showed me the new heaven and the new earth where we will be taken.  Rev. 21

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

II Thessalonians 2:3-4  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In 1982, God said to me:  "The falling away are not individuals leaving the church group.  The falling away are the church groups leaving the scriptures."

In 2017, God said the word, "restrains".  

I found this word in:

II Thessalonians 2:6-7 NASB   

6 And you know what restrains him now, so that he will be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only HE who now restrains will do so until HE is removed.

It is Jesus, The Word, who restrains antichrist.  When The Word who restrains antichrist is removed from the church, antichrist moves into the church group.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Some of the scriptures God taught me to live:

Philippians 2:5-7  Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  But made himself of no reputation,

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Psalm 23:1  The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.   And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

(The above are just some of the scriptures God has spoken to me which I have lived by keeping these verses before me day and night, sometimes for months, to do the scriptures.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On December 6, 2018, when I fell at my house in Texas and was trying to crawl with a broken hip and badly broken left wrist, I didn't think I could get to the phone to call for help.  But if I didn't I felt I might die there on the floor because no one was due to come to my house until the following week.  I heard these words from the Holy Spirit.  "You can do this."  Because I knew this was from God, I began inching my way an inch at a time toward the room where there was a phone.  It took 4 1/2 hours to reach the phone which was on top of a table.  I pulled on the cord and the phone receiver squirted off and I never saw it again.  But under that table there was a Kindle tablet which was recharging.  I managed to send email to our church group saying, "Help ... fallen ... send ambulance."  Pam Padgett from Colorado called the Lubbock, Texas, police department and told them what had happened and they sent ambulance to my house.

As the ambulance workers were rolling me on a gurney past my front door, I heard from God:

"You'll never see this house again."

I was in hospitals for 2 1/2 months.  From my hospital room, I put the house up for sale with realtor. 

I never saw the Texas house again.  I was taken, on February 24, 2019, directly to Colorado where I would live with Pam Padgett in her home and she would help me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Texas house was on the real estate market from December, 2018, through March 11, 2020. When the Coronavirus hit USA, I was terrified and asked God, "Is there anything YOU want me to do about that house in Texas?"  

Immediately, I heard these words of instruction from God:  "Put the house on special sale for one week and reduce the price."

I called realtor that same day and gave her the above instructions.

The house sold in 2 days.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In June, 2020, I was considering putting new upholstery on my 25 year old car.  God spoke to me by HIS Spirit saying, "Or you could just buy a new car."

"That's right!  I could."  I had just sold the Texas house and the money was in my bank account.  I could pay cash for a car and have money left over from the sale of the house.

That same night, I had a dream where I bought a new car.

The following day, I told Pam Padgett about these words from God and the dream, and told her I would like to go that afternoon and look for a car.  We drove 4 cars and selected one and bought that car that afternoon.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One day in 2021, I was bombarded by a series of thoughts:  "You're 83.  What if this happens to you?  What if that happens?  What if you get to where you can't walk?  You'll have to go to assisted living home."

I cried out:  "God ... help me!"

Instantly, the thought came to me from the Holy Spirit:  "God will supply all your need."

"That's right!"  I shouted with great joy and relief!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

It is so important for each member of the body of Christ to share with the body of Christ for by sharing that which God has said to us and that which God has done in our lives, we allow others to see God working in us and our own faith becomes effectual and the body of Christ is helped.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯