Monday, November 23, 2015

God is our hope ... Jesus, THE WORD, is our hope

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Tim. 1 ... 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

Jesus came in the flesh, appearing as a man though by HIM all things were created.  And in the form of a man, Jesus died and was raised by God from the dead that we who believe in HIM might be saved by HIM, by The Word.

HE, The Word, is our hope.

And throughout our life on this earth we read the Bible and see The Word and that Word is our hope.

Our works are not our hope.  The Word that authors our works is our hope.

There is a very important difference between believing in The Word and acting because of that Word and doing works because we consider it to be a good thing to do.  In one, we are trusting in The Word and in the other people are trusting in their own works.

Jesus explained it as follows:

Mt. 7 ... 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

For example:  God gave me a word in the night as I slept.  That word was call letters to a radio station, "KWJS".  I asked God, "Are you wanting me to go on radio?"

Some people decide to go on radio without having the will of God confirmed to them by God.

This is the difference between doing a "good work" by your own thinking and doing the will of God for your life.  That is what Jesus is speaking of in Matthew 7.

In 2013, God gave me a dream showing me to do a blog, exhorting the church through this blog.  I did this because it was what God wanted me to do.  It was authored by God, not by myself.

A vast number of men and women decided to do things "for the gospel" without hearing to do them.  It is their own plan to do such things.  In this case, their works will be works of iniquity as Jesus states in Mt. 7 ...

The work must be authored by God and not by ourselves.

Look again at what Jesus says  ... Mt. 7 ... 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So our hope is not in what we did but our hope is in what HE told us to do, in HIS Word to us.

To those "ministers" who do their own works, Jesus says ...

Mt. 23  ... 14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows 'houses, and for a pretence make long prayer:therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

=========

Concerning the end times ... Mt. 24 ... And as HE (Jesus) sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many. 

This will be antichrist in the churches through ministers and through others who profess doctrines opposite to the doctrines of Christ ... and many will be deceived because these preachers will come saying "Jesus is Lord", but they will preach things that are perverse, incorrect, adding to the word of God and taking away from the word of God, especially things to please people that there be no real repentance in the church groups.

Jesus said:  whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.  Mt. 5:32

When did you last hear this preached?  or have they set up another gospel at your church, a gospel to approve men and to permit sin inside the church.

This is the antichrist in the churches ... a spirit in man preaching the opposite (anti) from the Word, from Christ ... thus "anti-christ"