Friday, November 6, 2015

II Samuel 22

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In II Samuel 22, David said ...

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust:
he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge,
my saviour; thou savest me from violence.


========== 

The Lord is my rock...

The LORD, the Word which is Jesus), is my foundation upon which I build my life ... I do not want to build on sayings of humans.  I want to build my life by saying of God ... asking, "Where is that in the Bible ...evaluating everything this way.

==========

(The Lord, The Word) ...  my fortress,

The Lord, the Word, shields me and protects me from the way of man ...

==========

(The Lord, the Word) ... my deliverer, 

The Word snatches me out from the way of man so I can go in a way of freedom ...

==========

3 The God of my rock; in Him (THE Word) will I trust: 

People of this world tell me many things which are not in the Bible, which are even opposite to the Bible.

It is important to evaluate what they say through prayer, asking God, and by the Spirit of God who brings to our attention the real truth from the heart of God.

The truth from God uproots the fleshly saying of man when we deliberately put our trust in the Word of God given on the matter at hand.

==========

HE (the Word) is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge,
my saviour;


"shield" ... my badge of authority on the issue at hand ... Because of the Word on the subject, I can have faith to go that way instead of the way of the world ... HE, the Word, is my authority which allows be to be different from the world.

I can safely build my life here on what Jesus says ...

Jesus promises us this in the following scripture:

Mt. 6 ...  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow:for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Daily we seek the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness, that which is right in the sight of God ... We do this by taking Bible and hunting a scripture (treasure) for that moment ... We do this daily ... We think seriously on how that scripture applies to our lives and we apply that scripture, doing the instruction ... thus we go daily in the way of God rather than the way of our own flesh. 

And all these things are added unto us ... by God ... We are no longer striving for things of this world but rather we strive to know the will of God for today ... and at some point, as we do this daily and keep doing this, we find ourselves surrounded by things we never even dreamed of before ...

God does more for us than we could ever do for ourselves by our own thinking and planning.

Therefore Jesus says, Take no thought for tomorrow ... Sounds impossible!  But if we think of today and God's righteousness and find that way today, going in that way today ... all these things are added by God unto us ...

Do you believe this can happen?  If you believe and act on this plan, it can.

Thus we build our house on God by faith when we believe HIS sayings doing HIS sayings.

Mt. 7 ... Jesus says ... 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not:for it was founded upon a rock. 

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell:and great was the fall of it.