Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Spirit of God speaking through us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

II Sam. 23 ... 1 Now these be the last words of David.
David the son of Jesse said,
and the man who was raised up on high,
the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said,
2 The Spirit of the Lord spake by me,
and His word was in my tongue.

One of the things I've been so careful to do is to share with everyone everything I feel the Spirit of God shows me or says to me. 

If I don't share what I'm shown by the Spirit then you won't get to hear what I'm shown ... so I'm careful to show it to all.

And all I want to speak is that which is brought forth by the Spirit ...

Notice how it was the Spirit speaking through David's tongue ... David was an instrument allowing the Spirit to speak to all.

I'm very careful to share every word which I believe the Spirit gives me, not to allow any word to slip, not to consume it on myself alone but to share with all with diligence, with extreme diligence.