Saturday, November 28, 2015

Paul warns about men rising up in church to speak perverse things

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul warned:

Acts 20 ... 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

This would happen in the church itself.

Jesus explained it as follows:  Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.  Mt. 24

Paul spoke of the last days as follows:

II Tim. 3 ... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 

We see these deceivers would "have a form of godliness", they would come saying, "Jesus is Lord" ... and because of this they would deceive many as they sat in the church.

A few years ago, a young man came to me speaking much scripture.  I think he spoke more scripture than any person I've ever met.  I wondered if the time if he might be a pastor.

But he proved himself to me when he began twisting true doctrine with doctrine which was not in Bible.  He was careless in handling the Word of God.  He quoted scripture but he did not show a respect for scripture, thinking nothing of adding to scripture and making up images which he spoke as if they were "gospel" but they were not in Bible.  By this I knew the truth about this young man and I withdrew from him.  

He begged me to let him be around me.  He said he could take correction.  But I withdrew from him knowing that if he didn't handle the Word of God correctly and thought nothing about adding things to the Word of God, then this young man was not of God.

Many times I have seen pastors do this in their church groups.  They spoke perverse things, twisting scripture.  

This is what Jesus and Paul are speaking of in the above scriptures concerning the last days and perilous times.  The perilous times will be in the church groups themselves as anti-christ (opposite from Christ) rise up to twist the Word of God and thereby present to the congregation perverse doctrines to draw men to themselves, as Paul warned.