Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Psalm 101 ... Prayers to God & Promises from God to the Church

1 I will sing of mercy and judgment:unto thee, O Lord, will I sing.
 

2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me?
I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
 

3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes:
I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
 

4 A froward heart shall depart from me:I will not know a wicked person.
 

5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off:
him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
 

6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me:
he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
 

7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house:
he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
 

8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land;
that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.



Comments by Joan Boney  

People with me end up getting saved ... or they depart from me, not being able to stand the words I speak when I speak of God.


Either way I am free.

I have told you of the very religious woman who was not born again and how she kept calling me and wanting to me to go to lunch with her.  This went on for several years.

At first when I spoke of God to her, she was silent but there was no visible reaction.

Eventually, she would shudder when I mentioned God.  Sometimes there was even a mocking.  She did not want to hear me speak of God.

I began crying out for deliverance from her.  My crying was not a casual cry but a "red hot" fervent cry of a tormented soul over this woman's words and her way.  I could no longer stand it.  After a day or two of this type of crying out to God, HE gave me a message for her:  Someday you will realize the way you are going is totally wrong and you will be so ashamed.  (The right way:  Psalm 37)

By delivering this word to her, I was delivered from her.  She stopped calling me.

Also this message is salvation to her and I believe the message to be prophetic and and some point in time she will realize the way she has been going to have been "totally wrong" and she will be ashamed!  Then she will be of God and not of herself.

 I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.  

Can we do that?

Yes we can.  We have to keep ourselves in peace, joy, gladness in God. 

Trouble comes to us, usually through people and their words and actions which are against God.  We present the way of God.  We grieve. (Often I have to deliver multiple messages to the problem person.) Importantly, I pray, asking God to restore HIS joy to me and I have to wait on HIM.  And when God restores me, I am able to walk again in my house with a perfect heart.


I cannot co-exist with the wicked, with the unbelievers.  What always happens is they get saved ... or they leave me.  Either way, I'm free.

4 A froward heart shall depart from me:I will not know a wicked person.



"Froward" means stubbornly unruly
 

5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off:
him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
 

6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me:
he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
 

7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house:
he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
 

8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land;

"early" destroy ...

When they speak of their way which is of the world or their superstitions, I speak of God and HIS truth.

(I cannot stand them to win out over God in front of me.)

Eventually they want no more of me ... or God opens their eyes and they see HIM ...

I've seen this happen over and over.  I've seen many leave and want no more to do with me.  But I've also seen salvation in some and I've seen them change because God comes into their lives.

I just cannot stand the way of this world and the people who flaunt the way of the world in front of me.

(Even on TV programs I often have to mute the sound when the announcers began flaunting the way of this world.  I often have to close my eyes to keep from seeing them.)