Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Deliverance and keeping deliverance

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In past writings, I have told you of Catholic woman who would call me asking me to go to lunch and how I prayed for God to deliver me from her.

You may think it would give a chance for her to be saved and changed to hear the truth from God.

But what I found is when I told of what God was doing, she grimaced and did not want to hear of God.

I wanted to be delivered.

Then God gave me a message for her as follows which I sent to her by email.  "Someday you are going to realize the way you are going is totally wrong way and you will be so ashamed."  

After this, I did not hear from her.

Last night, she called me.  Her mother died last week.  After a few minutes she told me how the bishop (Catholic Church) had agreed to speak a mass for her mother.  She was so proud of this.  She said her mother wanted bishop to speak a mass for her.  This woman was so caught up in this.  I did not say one word.

Today I sent her the following by email:

"I was very sorry when you told me about this Bishop thing ... it is all based on pride of man and thinking one man is great and is an abomination."

Joan

==========

I cannot have this in my life.  Hopefully she will back down again.  I think I will have to speak up to stay free to serve God in peace and to do the work of the ministry that I am called to do in these exhortations.

It is the end time and time is short.  

==========

James 4 ... 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

friend: supporter, one who agrees with, one who aids another in projects or thinking, one who approves another in the way he is going or causes him to feel approved

Light and darkness cannot work.

II Cor. 6 ... 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

The people of God are set here to overcome.  To be afraid and dismayed by the enemies of God is a shame.  This should not be.  We have the many examples of the OT where enemies of God were destroyed by those who had faith in God and courage ... men like Moses, Joshua, Gideon... To allow the enemies of God to rule with their words when we are in their presence is a shame to us.  Let God be exalted and let HIS enemies flee from HIM.  Greatness is in God, not in them.

And here is a promise of God for us:

Isaiah 54:17 ...  17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.