Tuesday, May 12, 2015

God intervenes

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have two very fine amplifiers running the front speakers of my sound system.

One of the amplifiers quit working.  I called support but the day I called the person in charge of the support system was out sick.  His replacement seemed very incompetent.  Sadly we had trouble to to point that I ended up saying to this young man, "What is your name?"  He didn't want to give me his name but he reluctantly said, "Tom."  Then his demeanor changed and fear replaced his arrogance for he was afraid I would turn his name into the company.   I explained to him that I did not want to do anything to harm him and I hung up the phone.  No more words! 

I realized that a person who foolishly deals this way with me puts himself into a path of harm so I prayed that this foolish young man not be harmed by what he did to me.

Today when I called the company, the regular man from support was back from his illness.  He was very nice to me.  He said he would like me to return the amplifier to their very best repair man who was in New York. (Usually this brand of product is sent to Austin, Texas, for our region but I had not had good success with repairs done in Austin.)

It was going to cost $300 to ship from Lubbock (where I live) to Austin which is only about 400 miles.

It is over 1500 miles to New York.  I had no idea how much shipping one way would cost.  The owner (me) has to pay for shipping one way and the manufacturer pays to return the item.  The item is under warranty so no cost for repair.

I asked the support representative how much shipping would cost from Lubbock to New York.  He replied he didn't know.  Then he said, "But we are going to take care of this for you.  We are going to pay all shipping and I will set it up for freight to come and pick up the amp when you are ready."

I was really surprised.

I know all this had to do with God working behind the scene to help me,  and I felt somehow it also had to do with my not wanting to see the young man who had dealt so foolishly with me hurt and had even prayed he not be hurt by what he had done to me.

I know you cannot treat a servant of God foolishly as the first young man had done.  You bring injury upon yourself to do this even if you do not realize God is in the picture.  God is in the picture.

This first young man was as those in Nineveh.  He didn't know his right hand from his left, he was so foolish in his speaking. (Jonah 4)

Concerning the amp, when it went out, I prayed that the amp would be given to the right repair people.  Originally I thought I would have my sound person in Lubbock see if he could repair the amp.  (I didn't care for the manufacture's Austin service.)  Now the amp is apparently going to New York to the manufacture's very best repair installation, at no repair or shipping cost to me.

Trouble comes on this earth but God cares for HIS people.