Saturday, October 21, 2023

πŸ’₯ Why are you afraid? Isn't God with you?

 
Romans 8:31  What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God has everything under control.  God will lead us and show us what to do.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

And if there is any doubt, we can pray:

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

I know God can do this over me!  I often pray this when I have been speaking to people of this world.  Or even when I watch TV.  For the way of the world is opposite to the way of God.  And when I hear them, I know some of what they say might cling to me so I pray for God to cleanse me!  Sometimes after I pray I can even feel God working a cleansing in me!

Psalm 23:3  HE restoreth my soul:

All we have to do is have faith in God that HE will do for us what HE says HE will do.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯