Friday, October 27, 2023

Podcast: You must be careful with interpretations

 

 
 
God gave me 3 dreams between the years from 1980 through 1999, which I failed to interpret correctly.  

Often we have a dream which we do not understand.  Unless God gives us interpretation we may not understand that dream until it has been fulfilled and then we see what God was showing us.

Dream # 1 There was a tall glass building.  I had gone into the basement because I wanted to get some money.  The man behind the counter said to me, "There is no money."  A man standing in the crowd handed me a hundred-dollar-bill.  Then the building began to shake It was like bombs were falling.  I heard, "This is not the first bombing but the second."  Then I was in a tunnel-like area.  A man was holding my hand.  I heard, "Life will never be the same again."

Dream # 2:  I was in a diner.  All of a sudden several vehicles passed by with sirens blaring Something had happened outside.

Dream # 3:  I was in New Jersey looking out over Manhattan.  A very large cloud of smoke covered the tip of the island.  I heard these words:  "When the smoke clears, the landmarks will be gone."

I thought these were dreams showing bank failures and a crisis in the banking industry.

But after the event happened, I knew God was showing me the destruction that was to come on 9/11/01, the fall of the World Trade Center in NYC.

Dream # 1 ... "This was not the first bombing but the second". The first bombing took place in 1993 in the garage of the World Trade Center.

Dream # 3 ... I saw the exact picture of the cloud of smoke shown in my dream when TV news showed the scene from New Jersey. And I heard, "When the smoke clears, the landmarks will be gone."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Pray for interpretation!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯