Sunday, October 22, 2023

πŸ’₯ There is no counsel against the Word.

 
When God brings "The Word", that is the truth and it is the way to go and there is no other way.

Proverbs 21:30  There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

I didn't ask anyone if I should speak that which God had told me.  There is no counsel against the Lord.  I just spoke and did what I was persuaded God wanted me to do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1982, the Holy Spirit said to me the following Word from God, over and over:

The time is come that judgment must begin at the House of God ...
  The time is come that judgment must began at the House of God ...
    The time is come that judgment must began at the House of God ...

A few days after this, God began to show me sins being committed by various big-time radio-TV ministers.  And God gave me messages to deliver to these ministers.

When I delivered the messages, the followers of these ministers attacked me.  It was a very difficult time.  My best friend came to me and asked, "Joan ... is there any way you could be wrong?"  I replied instantly in one word, "No."

Later one of these ministers was convicted of defrauding his church followers with his "theme park" which oversold his hotel.  He was placed in prison.  And it turned out he was committing adultery at the time with his church secretary, Jessica Hahn, who wrote the story of this adultery in an article she wrote for Playboy Magazine.  Terrible corruption and sin everywhere.  He and his wife divorced and his wife married another man, committing adultery.  Terrible fruits everywhere around this man, Jim Bakker.

Another minister, Jimmy Swaggart, was caught twice with prostitutes, fornication and adultery.  The Assembly of God church finally "defrocked" him.  But he made a tear-filled plea with his TV audience, saying, "I have sinned."  (and he simply continued in his greatness on TV)

None of my church friends who left me came back to me after these 2 ministers were exposed before all on TV and by secular news.

I Timothy 5:24  Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

There is no counsel against the Lord.  Sometimes you are called on by God to lay down your life.  And you just do that which God shows you.

You were never wrong to speak what God led you to speak.  You just speak as God shows you.

If you suffer loss God will repay you multifold.

2 Corinthians 5:9-10  Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of HIM. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

At the time this happened, I was on radio from coast to coast in USA.

At one of my meetings in Seattle, the manager of the Seattle radio station was waiting for me outside the meeting room door.  He said, "Joan ... you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those good messages.  If you continue speaking these judgment messages I don't know what might happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Immediately God brought this word forth through me to the station manager.

"George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯