Sunday, August 7, 2022

πŸ’₯ To school principal: Robb Elementary School, Uvalde Texas


7-28-22

From: Dr. Joan Boney

Dear Principal:

I listened to your interview on CNN. 

As soon as I heard of the shootings on May 24, I wanted to help the families at Uvalde.  

I have many things which deal with destructive thoughts which I learned from God and believe will help.

We started placing advertisements in the Uvalde bi-weekly newspaper beginning on July 17.  The information published in the Uvalde newspaper will appear through August 7, 2022.

I believe these recordings would also help you in dealing with your issues through God.

And I am asking you to tell the survivors about these recordings which I think will calm their anger and pain if they can receive this help provided by God.

I know what you are going through is terrible and only through God is there real healing.

The apostle Paul said:

Philippians 3:13-14  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

For you:  The memories will come but you must make yourself go forward in God by simply saying to God:  "God ... please help me."  (and God will give you the help you need to go forward doing HIS will)

(I suspect there are many things God would have you to do in future to help people and God will show you and even good can come as you go forward.)

Each time the devil reminds you of what happened, just cry out to God:  "God help me!"  

The only real help any of us have comes through God.

I hope you can listen to these recording which I made for the Uvalde people but which will help anyone who trusts in God.

Joan Boney

(See:  Uvalde Series:  Podcasts on Jesus Ministries Exhortations)



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯