Tuesday, August 16, 2022

πŸ’₯ Knowing the ideas that are from God.


These are the characteristics of the wisdom that is from above.

James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When I was a new Christian, God taught me this:

Matthew 11:28-30  Jesus says:

28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

If a plan if overly expensive and would be a financial burden, that plan is not wisdom that is from above.

If a plan is extremely complex, that plan is not from God.

God's plans are not complex but are "easy" to do.

For more than 40-years, I've found this to be the case.  If something is complex and extremely expensive it is not God's plan for me.  I put that plan aside and pray again.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Also consider this:

James 3

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When there has been strife, I often pray:

Psalm 51:10   Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯