Friday, August 26, 2022

πŸ’₯ God led me into a better way of life.

 
People of this world are troubled today over many things.  They live by the way of this world and they try to hold onto their way of life.

Jesus says:  My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:  (John 10:27)

HE leads us into green pastures where there is an abundance when we follow HIM.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Through the years, I've had many ideas come to me which were from God to lead me in the way to go on this earth.  I've followed HIM and my life has ended up being more abundant and there is no "want" for me today.

John 10:10  Jesus says: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We cannot have an abundant life and live in debt to get things of this world.  We will have things but hardships of the world if we choose to go the way of this world.  When troubles come upon this world, as they will come, we will be troubled with this world if we choose to live by the way of this world.

Instead we choose to live the way of God which is shown us by the scriptures.

Let us examine our way of life by this following scripture:

1 Timothy 6

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in HIS times HE shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


In 2018, I fell in my house in Texas where I lived alone.

Several month before this, my heart had begun to change.  I knew the time was coming when I would no longer be able to live alone.  I didn't fight the change.  I just waited.

I had a big house at that time and my heart changed on this also.  I began to want to live in one bedroom with all my things consolidated into that one room instead of having to go from room to room.

Psalms 37:4  Delight thyself also in the LORD (the Word); and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

God will put the desire into your heart.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Several years ago, God showed me the time was coming when people would no longer be able to keep separate households but they would need to consolidate their housing.

So when my life changed, God had already put into my heart the way to go and my heart changed concerning what I wanted and how I wanted to live.

πŸ’₯  I no longer wanted to live alone.

πŸ’₯  I no longer wanted to be burdened by property.

All that I had begun to desire was going to come to pass after I fell at my house in Texas in December, 2018.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Some people fight change.  I found I had begun to want change.

I am now almost 85 years old and I have never had any time in my life as good as things are now.

Like Job, God has made my life better in the end than it was in the beginning.

Job 42:12  So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2018, as the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of my house in Texas I heard these words which I knew were from the Holy Spirit:  "You'll never see this house again."

I had no concern at all over this change that was coming.  I knew it was of God.  I had changed.  I no longer wanted this big house.  God had changed my heart.

I didn't want to live alone. God had changed my heart.

It is not that I consciously thought about these changes, they just began to happen, and I delighted in each change, because God had changed my heart.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Proverbs 4:11  I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness (that which is right in the sight of God); and all these things shall be added unto you.

Put your trust in God step by step for HE will do far better for you than you can think or even imagine!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

Now I am almost 85 years old.  I live in the home of another believer who has demonstrated that she has the Holy Spirit and follows God as I do.  I have a bedroom with my sound equipment and all my things.  I no longer have a big house and the concern that comes with making decisions concerning property.  I no longer drive a car.

My life is better now than ever before and I know God worked all this out.

Proverbs 3

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge HIM (pray), and HE shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Learn to say, and really mean:  "THY will be done."  


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯