Friday, July 28, 2023

Podcast: God speaks to us and we know what to do and that is the "anchor" for our soul.

 

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

I asked God what HE wanted you to hear today and HE brought to my attention something that happened to me this week and I will record that message for you for today.


πŸ’₯  Seeking what to do:

The previous month when I was at dentist for tooth cleaning, my dentist came in to check my teeth and found I needed 2 fillings.  And one tooth might present a problem for it is next to a bridge I have in upper left of mouth.  She warned me that I might lose the bridge.  She said she couldn't tell until she got into the tooth that needed the filling.  (Her words brought fear and I began praying, asking God to help me and to guide her in the work.)

Between the time she said this and the next dental appointment, every time a thought came concerning the appointment, there was dread and even a little fear.  I would pray again.

The day before the tooth filling appointment, a thought came to my mind:  "Fix only one tooth at the appointment and schedule a second appointment to do the other tooth."  (I knew this was a plan from God.)

After that, I had no more dread or fear.  I had heard from God and knew exactly what to do.  That Word from God gave me an "anchor" for my way and kept my soul at peace!

As we drove to the appointment, I was so happy!  I knew what to do.

When I asked the dentist if we could repair only one tooth that day and make a second appointment for her to work on the other tooth, she said:  "That would work well for me also."  (Unknown to me she was getting ready to go on maternity leave in 3 weeks.)  She said she would like to work on the upper tooth, the one that is beside the bridge.  She told me it was more difficult for her to reach lower teeth in her condition.  I told her that would be fine.  She scheduled November 14 for the other filling.  I was glad to have the space of time between the tooth work!

Everything went very well and I did not lose the bridge!  Although she did trouble me a little in "warning" me that later she might have to replace the bridge.  I prayed when she said these words.

Philippians 4:6  (Paul instructs us)  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

(I was still in the dentist chair when I was praying to God about the "possible" problem with the bridge.)

If possible, pray immediately!

I think the plan God gave me to separate the tooth work into 2 appointments helped both me and that dentist!  

God knows what's best for us!  And after HE gives us HIS plan, we have the way to overcome the problem and the victory over fear, dread, anxiety!

Seek God's plan through prayer and wait for the plan to come from God!

Then do what God has shown you to do!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  Satan trying to swallow woman in our church group.  

I saw the following open vision from God showing me this about this woman:  There was a very big giant prehistoric type snake, about 5 times the size of a big alligator.  This church woman was 1/2 way in the snake's mouth.  She was already 1/2 swallowed, up to her waist.  Only her legs were out of snake's mouth ... Then she completely disappeared.  She was in the belly of the snake.  Swallowed whole like Jonah.  The snake was licking his lips ... Then the snake had turned around and was wagging the tip of his tail like a satisfied dog.  End of open vision.

She is surrounded by unbelievers ... 5 ... thus the snake is size of 5 unbelievers. (husband, son, daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter)

As a believer, greater is HE that is in her than HE that is in unbelievers.  (I Jn. 4:4)

But they carry the doctrines of this world and she can take on their doctrines unless she does proper spiritual warfare, making the Word of God overcome their doctrines in her own heart.

2 Cor. 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (the Word);

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

She has already demonstrated to Pam and I that she has taken into her heart 2 doctrines of this world:  Salvation by works and the "goodness" of man, and strength of bodily exercise led by therapists and hope in therapy of man.

God had me send her 2 scriptures showing the doctrine of Christ:  
Revelation 5:9;12-14 & I Timothy 4:8

Rev. 5:9;12-14  And they sung a new song, saying, THOU art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for THOU wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by THY blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.  13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto HIM that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped HIM that liveth for ever and ever.

After this scripture, she did say, "Of course."

(As she praised the physical therapist and bodily exercise which she hoped would restore her husband after the 2 small strokes, I sent following doctrine of Christ.)

I Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

You think you can't be pulled away by circumstances of life?  Remember the downfall of Solomon?  God warned Solomon twice.  But Solomon apparently did not think it could happen to him.  Solomon didn't believe God in this, and that point God made to Solomon was his ruin and downfall in his old age.

I Kings 11

1  But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; 4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father. 5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. 6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father. 7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. 8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

God greatly penalized Solomon's house by dividing the kingdom from them and giving 11 tribes to another king:  Divided kingdom of Israel and Judah 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On approximately June 11, 2023, the husband of this woman had terrible pain with kidney stone attack.  Then he fell 2 times.  This turned out to be caused by small strokes, according to doctor.

* They could not get immediate appointment with a doctor concerning the kidney stone.  All they could do was to go to emergency room (ER) where they gave husband pain medicine.  They drove home, which is 15 miles into the country.  And that same night had to return to ER where they gave husband additional medicine for pain. And ER put husband into hospital to be treated for heart and small strokes but not for kidney stone.  He spent 2 weeks in hospital but no doctor dealt with the kidney stones so far as I heard.

*  Upon returning home from hospital they still could not get immediate appointment with doctor concerning kidney stone.  The adult daughter talked to someone she knows in medicine and did get an appointment the following week with doctor. 

*  Doctor said kidney stone was too large to pass and this would require going to hospital for sonic surgery to break up the kidney stone.  Operating room was not available until July 20.  (This started with pain on approximately July 11.)  All husband could do was to take pain medicine and they tried 3 pain medicines to find the medicine that worked best.

*  They have stairs all over their house, 3 levels.  The adult aged son, who lives 180 miles away, came to help and gained approval to work by computer to be able to continue his secular job and help get his step-father to the location needed in the house.  

*  Neither the husband nor son nor adult aged daughter are believers at this point.  Barbara is surround by unbelievers and she is the only believer in the situation.  She is allowing Satan, the snake, to swallow her, replacing her belief in certain scripture and believing the doctrine of this world which she wants to believe at this point in time.  For her focus and desire is toward her fleshly family more than toward the Word of God.  (Swallowed by the snake like Jonah was swallowed by the whale.)

*  Their plan is to try to sell the big house which requires significant efforts to maintain.  And the adult son has offered to allow parents to move into master bedroom at his condominium, located 180-miles across the state.  Living in the house with an unbeliever until they decide on property to purchase in the city where her son and daughter live to obtain help in times of need by son and daughter.

So she will have 5 people who are of the flesh speaking doctrines of the flesh which she will have to deal with to hold onto doctrines of the Bible.

I Peter 5:8-9  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Letter to woman in our church group:

7-26-2023

Last night I became devastated with fear over you.

I know you were the person being swallowed by that giant prehistoric snake in the open vision.

This shows you're being surrounded by unbelievers, even living with them close up in the same house, swallowed up with thinking of this world.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I'm sure God has an answer for you, but it seems it started with Edward's 2 falls.  (the process began of your being swallowed by the world, "eaten by the big snake.")

When I asked you how it came about that you would move into Drew's house, you answered, "He offered", but you didn't say anything about God showing you to do this.

I prayed last night for you to be saved for eternal life. But your life at the end will be a really hard life in the situation unless you work out turning to God strongly in everything, and I don't see you doing that as you showed us so far. It's like the world is eating you up. And your heart and soul seem to be  tied up in the world. 

Again, I prayed that you would have eternal life, but I know that you won't have a good life as this is developing. I know you could turn it around through God by diligence in prayer to God over everything and by getting HIS way by waiting on HIM to show you what to do.

As I told Sandra, "What will happen to you if you go this way?" For she had told me she didn't care about anyone or anything, and she indicated to me that included God.

So unless you strongly learn to take everything to God and get HIS plan in the midst of the life as it is surrounded daily by unbelievers, I know you will not have a good life at the end. You're going to have to be much stronger with God.

(Unbelievers at this point in time:  husband, son, daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter)

But I do have hope of your being saved for eternal life, because that is the way I'm praying.

Nevertheless, I would like your life on this present earth to be filled with good, spiritual good as-well-as earthly good.

Love,
Joan

***

P.S. I keep being reminded of that scripture where Jesus said to Peter "Satan has desired to sift you as wheat, but I have prayed for you."

Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

To each of us it comes down to this:  Which do we love more?  Those people and things of this world or the Word of God and truth of God?

     
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


At end of Podcast:  (Music:
Beethoven, Symphony No. 2, 
Movement 2, 
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, 
Sir Thomas Beecham, 1957, London)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯