Friday, July 14, 2023

πŸ’₯ Jesus says: He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. (Rev. 3:5)


We overcome each time we turn to God with a problem, putting our trust in God to help us and to show us what to do.

The worldly people put their trust in friends and family and in medical doctors.

God used medical doctors with Pam Padgett in dealing with an aggressive bladder cancer in 2022, but she was fully led by God in which treatment to choose, even when the medical people around her did not think it would work.

This is a magnificent story of being led by God and of putting faith in God.


She overcame by turning to God many times to receive instructions.  It is an excellent example for us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another woman in our church group pled for God to have mercy on her husband.  He was having kidney stones, followed by 2 mild strokes, and was in terrible pain.  They had to take him to ER and he was in hospital for over two weeks.  He is not a born again Christian, yet.

She sent me an email concerning pleading for mercy for her husband.

She wrote this:

I prayed a few minutes ago for God’s mercy for Ed. Not for the first time. Kind of like living in a nightmare, of sorts. 
 
I have asked God to remember the kind of man Ed has been thru the years. Faithful to me, taking care of and providing for his family, as men are to do.
 
When his mother got sick and was dying, I have never seen a person do all the things that he did for her. Not complaining just being a good son. 
 
To me, he is a decent and kind man. I don’t know why this is happening.

I realized she was pleading a doctrine of salvation by works done by man, the goodness of man.

I sent the following to her:

Revelation 5  (Only Jesus is Worthy)

1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

If we were saved because we are "good" people, none would be saved.  But through Jesus and HIS sacrifice we are saved by faith in Jesus.

And I sent her the following letter:

I will tell you this. At no time have Pam or I heard you say, "I turned to God and HE showed me to do such and such and I did that thing shown me by God."
 
To us you just followed what seemed wise in your own eyes and perhaps the eyes of those of the world.
 
Then you ended up preaching a doctrine of salvation by works to both Pam and I by your email where you were pleading for mercy for Edward.
 
I was very impressed when your children helped you as they did. But even in their help I have an evil report concerning your son when he seemed mocking as he said, "Why were you impressed. Didn't we do the right thing." I really think there was an inward feeling against me.
 
But mostly your testimony of salvation by works shocked me the most.
 
It reminds me of Jeanne (my cousin) and Charles. Jeanne told me this. They stopped at a small Church of Christ service as they were traveling and Jeanne said to me, "I wish you could have been there to see the way they praised Charles at that church that day." I was shocked.
 
Now God will judge this ... and me ... but this is the way I view the situation. I'm sure you talked with God but you surely never said anything at all concerning any thing God might have said to you. It was all flesh.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
I have great favor in the sight of God not because of me but because of God, and I know this. It is all just the will of God saving me, taking me into heaven twice, putting me into the church in the ministry, putting me on radio, then blog, books, Podcast. And having me make corrections to the individuals and the ministers in the churches. God chose me solely because it was HIS will to use me. I don't see anything good in me. It is just of God if I do good.
 
But your testimony to us was dreadful and showed nothing of God to us.
 
I could be wrong but I believe you will be among the saved in the end. But suffering great loss of reward.
 
You may say you don't care about rewards in heaven BUT YOU CERTAINLY SHOULD CARE ABOUT REWARDS FROM GOD ... the apostle John did.
 
I care about you but I will speak what is in my heart as I have done here. Your display was dreadful in a terribly difficult situation. Totally opposite from Pam and cancer. I suggest you read her testimony again for I've never seen anything like the way she turned to God all along this cancer story and I consider her writing on this to be a perfect example for all the church.
 
Your testimony was just your flesh to us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Later that same day, the Holy Spirit reminded me of this scripture concerning this church woman:

Revelation 3:5  Jesus says:  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before HIS angels.

I can see she is in grave danger the way she is approaching spiritual things.

I wrote her the following warning:   "You had a dream sometime ago which led us to believe Edward would be saved. That dream, WHAT GOD TOLD YOU, should be your focal point.  That is what you should have pleaded with God rather than the "goodness" of Edward."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Pam Padgett overcame through God a terrible cancer by continually turning to God in prayer and by following the instructions HE gave her defying the traditional treatments used by the modern medical world by doing the treatments shown her by God.  We see examples throughout her testimony of the correct way to overcome through God.

This church woman pleaded by what seemed right in her own mind.

I even told her Edward might die and she would likely lose her rewards in heaven and maybe even have her name blotted from the book of life.

As a minister of God, apostle/prophet, it is my responsibility by faith in God to warn this woman, which I did.

But mostly I want you to see examples of right and wrong ways to overcome.

We plead God's goodness and what the Bible says about God.

One doctor told Pam Padgett she would die in about 2 years without the treatment she prescribed.

God set up a home for me at Pam Padgett's home.  If she died I would lose my home and have to move to assisted living where I know no one and have no Christian faith led companions.  Will God take that away from me? 

And Pam does technical work for the ministry.  We would be unable to publish approximate 2/3 of the ministry work if Pam was not here.

Here was my prayer to God.

James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

This I said to God:  "The Bible shows me there is no variableness with YOU and not even a shadow of turning by YOU.  YOU will not put me in this present life with Pam and allow it to be removed.  I don't believe YOU will do that!"  (many times I said this to God and I focused on this and I would not allow myself to even think anything else was even possible because the Bible says it won't happen.)

Pam was declared completely cancer free at the end of the cancer treatments which God showed her to do ... chemo with radiation ... not chemo with surgery as doctor prescribed.

The cancer was gone!

Overcoming through God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯