Wednesday, July 26, 2023

πŸ’₯ Letter to our little church group by Joan Boney:

 7-24-23
 
First, I want to tell you about dental appointment I had today at 1 pm. Dentist had found 2 teeth needing fillings at my last appointment and warned me about one filling.  It was so close to a bridge that she said she might not be able to save the bridge so it indicated it could be major. 
 
I was very concerned ... so I strongly turned to God ... and later the thought came to me to only do one of the fillings on Monday and set up another appointment later for the other ... not trying to do these the same day. (Much easier on me and the dentist.)
 
I asked dentist if it would suit her for me to do this and she said she had no problem with dividing it into 2 sessions, and she set a date for a second  filling on Nov 14.
 
She chose to do the difficult tooth yesterday ... It went fine. She did not lose the bridge although she said she didn't know later if it would hold up.  (Her statement presents opportunity for more prayer.)
 
I really felt the plan dividing the appointment was from God and an answer to prayer! It helped me and dentist. She goes on maternity leave in 3 weeks. She chose the upper tooth partly because she can reach upper teeth easier than lower at this point in time.

God knows what is helpful to both of us and after I prayed, God brought this plan to my attention.  And after I prayed and received this plan I had no more dread or concern at all. (That was about a week before the scheduled appointment.)

This is the way God helps us!
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
Confirmation on the music addition to Podcast
 
 After dental appointment, I felt a little tired.
 
When I Got home, I was lying down and I thought I would listen to the music which we had placed on today's Podcast.  

After I finished hearing the music, before I could turn off the Kindle, the previous Podcast began automatically begin playing. I didn't know this happen automatically. I was trying to get to Kindle to turn it off for I never listen to the Podcast recordings. But previous message was playing and I became interested in the message which I had recorded. I listened to entire message. 

 Then two messages back started playing and again I was interested in the message. So I ended up listening to about 3 or 4 Podcasts and they were very good messages.
 
Then I realized other people would have this happen to themselves. If they listened to the message and then the music, the previous message would begin after the music. 
 
I realize this was a confirmation from God concerning my previous prayer about putting music at the end of the Podcast. with music at end of the message.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
These messages are critical for people today. 
 
 It even made me want to listen to the message where I talked about the problem when Robert Tilton, pastor, went on his pursuit of "greatness" in ministry.
 
 I know I have the right spirit on the 3 recordings I heard today ... no evil spirit ... just pure truth.
 
 And I know I had no bones to pick on the message about Tilton and the advertising agent ... just truth.
 
I have to be so careful in these things ... being sure the Spirit is right in me as I write and record exhortations for the church, and there is no anger or bitterness in me over the situations.
 
 I know there is not ...I have so often prayed Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
 
 So I know from God that the music is going to present an additional "perk" for some of the Podcast listeners.


I Thessalonians 5:21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯