Monday, July 24, 2023

πŸ’₯ Casting multiple devils out of an individual.


(Comments by Joan Boney)

We know an individual can have multiple devils in them because Jesus cast 7 devils out of one woman, Mary Magdalene.

Luke 8:2  And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On the afternoon of July 19, 2023, I cast approximate 7-12 devils out of one of our church women.  

I am persuaded that we do not have to live in the same state or even be in the same room with the person in whom God shows us devils.  Devils are spirits so when a devil surfaced, I would say:  "I command you devil, in the name of Jesus, to depart from her (name of person) immediately and do not return to her body."  

There would be stillness for a short time and then that devil would speak again and reveal itself by its speaking to me bringing a thought to my mind about this woman and I would say again, "I command you in the name of Jesus, devil, to depart from her (name of person) and don't come back."

At the end of the afternoon hours, I had cast 7-12 devils out, and I saw an open vision of the woman whom those devils had been cast out, and she was spinning like a top and fell to the floor and then was crawling back upon the side of her bed.

It was very silent by the time all the devils were gone from this woman.

I could identify that there was another devil when it would begin speaking saying things like, "You're wrong.  You misunderstood what I was saying."  And immediately I would say, "You devil who just spoke that to me, I command you in the name of Jesus to depart from her (name) and do not come back."  After about 12 times of this, there was no more talking from those devils to me.

They have no choice but to leave the person when they are commanded by a believer in the name of Jesus to leave.

Mark 16:17-20    Jesus says to us:  

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In MY name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, HE was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a teenager, this woman from whom I cast out the devils, had attended a Baptist church and had signed a vow not to have sexual intercourse until after she married.  She and a young man had sexual intercourse when they were about 17 and she became pregnant.  Then they married and she had another baby with this first husband.  She was a drunk and had already committed fornication and adultery and they divorced and she married the second husband after fornication (committing adultery: * Mt. 5:32 / Mk. 10:12) ... and when she became pregnant that 2nd husband did not want a child and he wanted her to have the baby aborted.  She told me she was hoping husband would change his mind but he did not and she did have an abortion.  She was not born again at the time and she was also a drunk.  She was also taking drugs when she could get them from the doctor's office where she worked as a nurse. You can see how devils would move into her house (her body), explaining the multiple devils living in her even years after she was born again.

Through the many years I saw she was like sweet and bitter water described in the following scripture but at that time God had not yet told me she had devils living in her and they were causing her to waver on the Word and doubt the Word.

When God told me these were devils, I said to God:  "What am I supposed to do with this word?"  And I felt there was nothing I could do but cast those devils out of her in the name of Jesus. 

James 3

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.

4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I do not allow devils to strive with me.  As soon as I recognize such, I just begin saying, "Devil I command you in the name of Jesus to stop speaking and to leave her (name) body and don't come back."

If devil sends me a thought, I often say:  "Devil I command you in the name of Jesus to be silent and stop speaking to me."

Those devils will try to argue with you, sending thoughts to your mind when you are casting them out of another person, but as soon as you command them in the name to Jesus to keep silent and leave and don't come back, they stop speaking and leave.

Jesus gives HIS people power over devils.

You will soon realize how powerless devils are against Jesus and the Word of God when you cast them out or command them, in the name of Jesus, to stop speaking and leave.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

* Matthew 5:32  Jesus says:  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

* Mark 10:12  Jesus says: And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯