Friday, April 2, 2021

* Do you have the Spirit of God in you, talking to you, leading you?

Comments by Joan Boney: 
 
I John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in HIM, and HE in us, because HE hath given us of HIS Spirit.

Does the Spirit of God talk to you and lead you?

If so, think of times HE has shown you that which you can do.  Or times HE has shown you alternate plans that you can take.  Or when he has shown you things to come.

When I had fallen at my house in Texas, and was trying to crawl to phone, HE said to me, "You can do this."  And that word gave me the strength to keep inching my way to the phone to get help.

When the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of my house, HE said to me,  "You'll never see this house again."  That showed me to put the house up for sale and to move from Texas to Colorado as the plan unfolded during the next two months while I was in rehabilitation hospital in Texas.

As I was considering putting new upholstery on the front seats of my 25 year old car, HE said to me, "Or you could just buy a new car."

Romans 8:14   For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Think on those times the Spirit of God has spoken to you.  HE shows us the way to go and gives us faith in God as we do things on this present earth.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

*****