Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Faith


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Hebrews 11:8 ... By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Twice I've had the experience of being called to go out without knowing where I was going.

Once in the 1970's, after God made it very clear to me that I had a call of God on my life and that I was called to be HIS minister, I closed my business in Dallas and "went out" without having anywhere to go in ministry.  From July, 1979, when the business closed until January 10, 1980, I stayed at my apartment in Dallas and had no future laid out in front of me.  I just waited, reading the Bible and being prepared by God, as I had been doing for approximately 4 years prior to that. 

Now I had no income but lived off the money from the sale of the merchandise in the business.

I had no prospect of employment in churches, neither was I looking for employment there.

I just sat at my apartment and studied Bible and waited... for six-months.

On January 10, 1980, while I was asleep in the night, a very loud trumpet-like voice blew the following 3 words into my ear:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS

God put me on radio.  This was HIS revealed plan to me.  Within about 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations to the churches on radio KWJS

*****

The second time I was in a waiting period, came in 2012.  I had nothing much to do in ministry and had been occupying my time playing bridge at the local duplicate bridge center.  A series of events caused me to leave the center and quit bridge.  I had no where to go.  I knew I could not go out into the world, attending various events about the city.  I didn't even try to find events to attend as I once had done.  I just stayed home. 

Seven months passed with no vision of anything ahead.  I felt I was going to perish.

Toward the end of March, 2012, I was given a dream.  A woman was singing.  I said, "It's a little voice, but it's a nice little voice."  My eyes were opened to see sharing on a blog.

Immediately I called Pam Padgett and asked her if she could set up a blog.  Pam had computer programming experience with Fed Ex.  Pan set up a blog and within 3 days I was writing exhortations for the church on our blog:  Jesus Ministries Exhortations

When you are called by God for a work of God, HE brings that work about, maybe in ways you never thought of.