Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Continual Cleansing by the Blood of Jesus


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Jn. 1:7    But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ HIS Son cleanseth us from all sin.

When we keep ourselves in the light of the WORD, going according to that instruction, we are continually cleansed by the blood of Jesus.

To do this, we must deal with the works of the flesh, keeping them under submission, not allowing them to rise up and take over as they want to do.

Paul says:

Gal. 5:19-21   Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness (defrauding another), lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft (superstitions) , hatred, variance (to vary/argue), emulations (to try to outdo someone), wrath (wishing evil against another), strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Please note:  Drunkenness is one of the works of the flesh as shown in Bible by inspiration of God.  Drunkenness is a sin.  It is not a disease as today's world professes.

To keep these works of the flesh under control, one of main things for us to do is pray.  Being in continual contact with God like you would your best friend is a good way of life.  Let your spirit talk to God as you go about the house and enter into the world through shopping and such. 

TV can be a major problem.  The things that go into our heart will rise and bear fruit.  So if we take in bad things and ideas of this world, at some point we will see those fruits.  Also much fear (opposite from faith in God) gets planted by our TV programs. 

Paul says we are at liberty ... but some things are just not "expedient" (profitable) for us to do.

I Cor. 10:23   All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

To build ourselves up in the faith in God is what we will find beneficial, especially at this point in time as we draw nearer the end.

We have been writing a book, Faith Building Moments from the Old Testament and today, which will be published soon on Amazon.

You can see this work now by clicking the following link:

Click here to see more Faith Building Moments From The Old Testament  

To build myself up in the faith in God, I've been reading one of the examples per night.  Last night I read about Joseph.  I took plenty of time and stopped and thought about that which Joseph went though and how God gave him exactly what he needed.

I really do not want to return to channel surfing on TV, looking for something to see.

While writing this book, I didn't have any time to look at TV and I found it so much more interesting and edifying to read these wonderful passages in the Bible than to look at any offering on TV.  I even reduced my TV package for it was such a waste.  There would be days and even weeks that I never turned on the TV.  I got accustomed to this and often I have prayed since then telling God I do not want to return to TV, asking God to fill my time and to help me. 

When I think of continually being cleansed by the blood of Jesus, I think of what it is like to drive your car though the automatic car wash.  As long as the car stays on the track, it is continually washed.

As long as we walk in the light provided by God by HIS Spirit, we are continually cleansed.