Wednesday, May 31, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations


Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback



Volume 6 ... #13 
Settle It In Your Heart Not To Meditate Beforehand On What You Will Speak


Luke 21 ... Jesus says ... Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.



*****

The Holy Spirit in us is greater than the spirit that is in the world.

Often before I arrive at an appointment or go out into the world, I am praying, "Please have me speak only that which YOU want me to speak." 

Before a worker arrives at my house, I often pray this, asking God to have me speak only that which God wants.

Then when a subject comes up and I have truth from God, I try to speak that truth, believing that truth will do the work intended by God in the moment at hand.

We "magnify" Jesus (the Word) this way.