Thursday, January 26, 2017

Exhortations For The Church: Vol. 2


Amazon.com
Paperback & e-Book



Vol. 2 ... #17
Are you trying to use TV to escape troubles of daily life?  Should instead turn to God with such


If you are like I am, I can hardly ever find a TV program that I really want to watch.

I have begun more and more, turning TV off and going into my bedroom and reading Bible or reading exhortations that edify, building me in the faith and in the way of God.

Sometimes people try to drown their troubles and fears in TV ... 

This is the time we need to pray.

I Peter 5:7 .. Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.

? Don't know what to do ?

Prov. 3 ...  Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge HIM
(pray, talking with God), and HE shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
 

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Latch onto one of the promises of God and implore it for your own sake.

Read something that edifies you, building you up in the faith.

I have written 11 books published on Amazon and available to you on amazon .com ... You can take any one of these 11 books and start reading any chapter and be built in faith of God, seeing God's will for us on this present earth.

We really have to make effort toward God ... "seeking" HIS righteousness ..."seeking HIS way" ...