Sunday, January 15, 2017

Answer to prayer


Barbara Preston ...member of body of Christ

Answer to prayer:

Eph. 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Recently this scripture was brought to my mind.  I knew it was this specific scripture but I could only remember one word in this verse and that was the word peace.  I also remembered that the first word in the scripture meant to strive (in the sense of trying hard to do something.)  But I could not remember the word “endeavoring."

I tried to find it by typing these two words into my Bible concordance but over a hundred scriptures were brought up.

I asked God if He would please help me to locate this scripture…thinking He would give me a couple of words in the scripture to help me to be able to find it.

I prayed and waited to see how God would help me…expecting to receive identifying words.  

But what I heard was Eph. 4:3 and there it was.


*****

Report from Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I had something similar to what Barbara reported happen to me in January, 2017.

I was dealing with lower back pain and was praying, asking God if there was anything I could do to help this problem.  Immediately the words "seat cushion" came to mind.

I went to Amazon.com to view car seat cushions.  A long list came on screen.  As I scrolled down the list, one cushion especially caught my attention.  I decided to order it.  

When it arrived, it wasn't like any cushion I've ever tried before and I've tried many from medical supply houses and none of them worked for me.

This cushion was much thinner than other cushions.  (that seemed strange ... how could that work?)  It seemed to be made of a form of soft rubber.  One side was a gripping "rubber" which caused the cushion to stay in place on the seat of the chair.  The other side was a nice fabric, soft.

Amazingly, this cushion works on every difficult chair in my house.  When I use it, I have little to no back pain.  With this, I would even be able to sit on a solid wood chair.

When I think of physical pains, I often think of the following:  In the "new Jerusalem" there will be no more physical pains for we will not have these fleshly bodies which are subject to physical pain.  Neither will there be sorrow or emotional pain for those are part of this flesh.

Revelation 21 ...  1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:for the former things are passed away.