Friday, January 28, 2022

πŸ’₯ We put our trust in God each time we pray.

When a problem strikes, what do you do?

What we should do is this:  Pray

Each time we pray, we show that we put our trust in God.  

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2021, all of a sudden one day, I was bombarded with destructive thoughts concerning what "might" happen to me.

I cried out:  "God ... help me!"

Immediately the Holy Spirit brought this to my mind:  "God will supply all your needs."

"That's right!"  I shouted.

And immediately all the weight caused by the destructive thoughts lifted and joy and peace returned to me. 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God knows the future.

Your pastor does not ... your mate does not ... your best friend does not ... but God does.

God will work out the best plan for us to take for the days ahead.

"Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil."  (Jesus taught us to pray.  Luke 11:4)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯