Saturday, January 22, 2022

* Money

 
(Comments by Joan Boney)

There has been a strong increase in the world toward gambling and gaining money from men.

Shortly after I was born again, I saw the following scripture which greatly influenced me.

Genesis 14  (Abraham said)

22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Since that time, when I hear of people winning the Lottery, I find myself saying to God:  "I don't want the riches of man.  I only want that which YOU provide for me,"

As long as we live on this earth God provides for us and God's provision for us is even "exceeding abundantly" above all that we ask or think.

Ephesians 3:20  Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

I would not want to trade what God will give me for that which man would give me.  I want what God would give me.

In our hearts we must feel this way!

And we know this also:

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I know in my heart this is true!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯