Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Unclean spirits speaking through humans.

 
 Acts 16

16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

That unclean spirit spoke through the girl and they even speak in the voice of the human.

Everything that spirit said through this girl was correct, but Paul was grieved when she spoke.

I've had several times when unclean spirits spoke "right things" to me but I was grieved.

Many times in the past years since I have been writing on our blog on the internet, I've received emails from men who said they were "pastors".  But when they wrote to me, I was grieved.  These were unclean spirits speaking through those pastors.  

Without exception they started with flattering words telling me how much my writings meant to them.  

Also without exception they went on to say they wanted me to send them money or Bibles or my books.  

And always they wanted prayer for their works.  

And they asked me to come to their countries, on other side of world from USA, at my own expense, and help them with their ministries.  Often they want me to supervise their preaching.  

I explain if Jesus called them to be a minister, HE will teach them how to do that ministry work.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On our blog, we have the following "Information Sheet" which we placed on the right side of the home page of our blog:

***

From Joan Boney
Jesus Ministries

If you are asking for prayer:

YOU need to pray over yourself and your ministry.   If your prayer is according to the will of God, HE will answer you.

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:

And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.  

***** 

I am 84-years-old.  I do not travel. 

*****

Amazon distributes all books for this ministry, e-books & paperback.

Daily Amazon offers a free e-book. Scroll down the list of my books on Amazon. When you see one of the books priced $.00 it is free on that day.  Contact Amazon to “purchase” the free e-book.

To order all other books (paperback & e-book), contact amazon.com.

*****

Everything I write is published on our blog and is free and may be copied and distributed to your church group.

Jesus Ministries Exhortations 

New messages are put on the blog each day. Click daily on the following link to see that day's messages:

https://jesusministriesexhortations.blogspot.com

*****

WE DO NOT SEND MONEY, BIBLES, OR BOOKS. God did not equip us to do that type of ministry. 

God gave me a dream in 2010 and showed me to do exhortations on a blog on internet, and that is what we do.

Also in a dream, God confirmed to me to record exhortations for the church on Podcasts, which we started in February, 2020.   To see and hear all podcasts currently published, please click on the following link:

https://jesusministriespodcasts.blogspot.com


Joan Boney

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2021, God began showing unclean spirits speaking through men who say they are ministers who have been contacting me from around the world. 

They want me to come to their city or village and help them with their ministry.  

Often they live in the Philippines, or in Africa, or India, far away from where I live in USA.  It would cost a lot of money to go there and they never offer to pay any of my expenses.  

Usually they ask me to send money to them for their ministries.  They also ask me to send Bibles and books. They tell me how much the message I speak helps them and their church group.  And often they want me to be their "supervisor", looking over their works and advising them.  I always tell them if Jesus called them to be a minister then Jesus will teach them and show them what to do,  Often they make me feel guilty.

Jesus says:  Matthew 24:4-5   Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

What they ask me to do is opposite from the assignment that I know to be from God.  

God assigned me to write a blog daily edifying the church in spiritual matters.  Also God gave me a dream to show me to record a Podcast daily to instruct the church in spiritual growth.  

It would be impossible for me to travel to foreign places and keep up the daily writings for the blog and Podcast.

And what they want me to do would end up in my destruction for I am 84 years old now and I cannot walk.  To do what I am doing is all that I can deal with in both energy and money.  And it is my assignment from God.

Jesus says:

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

As it is now, I can remain at home and write and record exhortations from my bed room and send these messages all over the world at almost no cost to me.

This is the ministry given me by God and I am diligent and faithful to do this ministry to edify the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Response to email which I received in January 2022 from man who says he is a pastor.

If you are a pastor, as you said you are, it is a shame, for a man such as you, to be writing asking a woman to send him money, as you did in your email to me, even asking twice for money.  If you are of God, then God will provide all your need if HE tells you to do something.

You have an unclean spirit in you.  IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND THAT UNCLEAN SPIRIT TO LEAVE YOU AND TO RETURN TO YOU NO MORE.

Second:  If you had asked God, before asking me to come to Kenya and help you, God would have stopped you.  I am 84 years old and partially crippled.  I would never survive such a trip to Kenya. 

I have my own ministry assignment from God:  To write exhortations for the church on Internet and to record Podcasts which go all over the world.

Joan Boney
apostle/prophet

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Unclean spirits speaking through humans grieve us and trouble us and burden us and make us feel guilty.

We must recognize they are unclean spirits speaking through that person, living in that person, and speaking even in that person's voice.

Sometimes God will have us cast that unclean spirit out of that person.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯