Wednesday, January 26, 2022

πŸ’₯ We build our house on that word given us by God.


Matthew 16 

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, HE asked HIS disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 HE saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but MY Father which is in heaven.

(No man revealed this to Peter.  God revealed this to Peter.)

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build MY church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The rock is that word which God reveals to us.  God simply puts HIS WORD in our heart and in our mind. Nothing can stand against "that Word".  We believe "that word" and we do according to "that Word" and we continue doing "that Word" and even the gates of hell cannot overcome that which God says to us.  

The church is built upon that word which God reveals to those who are born again by God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometimes that word which God brings to our mind will be a scripture:

* Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the LORD.

We sit and reason out that word: " I am a Christian, born again by the Spirit of God.  I belong to God.  Therefore this word belongs to me and is a promise from God to me.  No weapon that is formed against me will prosper.  This problem is a weapon against me.  God will not allow this to work against me to my destruction.  God will stop this weapon. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and my righteousness is of God for I do what God tells me to do."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Other times God will give us an idea concerning the situation which which we are dealing:

* 2018 I fell at my house in Texas.  "As the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of my house to take me to hospital, I heard these words from God.  "You'll never see this house again."

After surgery I was in rehabilitation hospitals for 2 1/2 months.  I contacted a realtor and put my house up for-sale.

God planted in my heart a plan:  I moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado, where one of the church members took me into her home to help me.  I've been in this location for the past 3 years.  It has been the best situation that I have lived in for the past 81 years of my life on this earth.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God says to us:

Hebrews 13:5  I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

When we hear from God and we follow HIS plan, the gates of hell will not prevail against us.

We put our trust in God each time we pray to God.

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Put your trust in God by praying over the concern.  Pray over each fear.  Pray over each disturbing thought.

Prayer is one of the most important things for us to do in this time on this earth!

God knows future.  HE will work it out to our advantage in this life! Just do that which you believe God shows you to do.

"One step at a time.  One step at a time.  It is enough!"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯