Monday, January 10, 2022

Podcast: THY word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105)

 
 
 
 
If you have a problem and don't know what to do, ask God.  His answer might surprise you!

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

I know there are many times God just puts something into my heart and leads me.

Psalm 37:4-5  Delight thyself also in the LORD; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in HIM; and HE shall bring it to pass.

I've always thought this means God will put HIS desires into our hearts to lead us.  We think it is our desire but really it is HIS desire for us, when we are praying, asking HIM what we should do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When I realize I have heard a word from God, I know what to do in the situation.

* A few days ago, I felt TV news was causing some bad fruits to come forth in me.  I began praying about this.  And I heard, "If your right hand offends thee, cut if off."   I stopped watching these programs.  Immediately I found I was at more peace.  I don't like seeing things people of this world are doing and I don't like hearing their "wisdom".  

Somehow the TV evening news was causing me to react, but I find I can look at the headlines that are written of the day's world news on Internet and rarely react. (I don't often pull up the details of the story.)  So if I want to check events, I am now reading the headlines on Internet.  Sometimes they trouble me and I have to pray to be free from the concern, but mostly they do not trouble me like the TV news with all the pictures trouble me.

If something troubles us we need to deal with it through asking God for HIS help to know what is best for us to do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

*  One day, I was bombarded with thoughts:  "What if this happens to you?  What if that happens. What will happen to you if you get to where you can't walk?  What will you do?"

I cried out to God, "Help me!"

Immediately the Holy Spirit reminded me of this scripture:  "God will supply all your need." Philippians 4:19

"That's right", I responded.  And all the weight of the destructive thoughts lifted from off my shoulders.  I was at peace and had joy again!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 14:26   Jesus said:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Holy Spirit says: God will supply all my need when there is a need!   Philippians 4:19

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth in all things and is also The Comforter to us.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯