Friday, June 19, 2020

* Faith in the Word of God is more precious than gold, says Peter.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet appointed by Jesus after HE arose according to Ephesians 4:11-12, by the will of God.


*****

The apostle Peter said:

I Peter 1:7   That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

When we belong to God, HE speaks to us by the HOLY Spirit, by HIS Spirit, to bring thoughts to our minds to show us what do to as we face the various issues of the present life.

I don't like to do anything, secular or spiritual, unless I know God has authored that thing and approves it.

First, I must have the cash to pay for the project.  I do not do anything unless I can afford to pay for that thing, whether it is spiritual or secular.

Second, I must have a leading from God, either by HIM bringing a scripture or a dream or a concept to my mind by the Holy Spirit, before I go forth on the project.

Romans 10:17   So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.



***

God brings HIS word by the Holy Spirit who brings a thought to our mind:

January, 2020, Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ, awoke with a word strongly brought to her mind.  "Podcast"

Even before getting out of bed, she reached for her Kindle tablet and looked on Internet and began to read about "Podcast".

At the same time, I had been asking God if I should go back on radio.

When Pam told me about Podcast, I thought it sounded wonderful, and much better than radio.  You could build a library of subjects which the listener could hear.  Radio is limited to that one broadcast for that specific day.

Radio only reaches that one city area, whereas Podcast (like blogs) goes all over the entire world.

Radio is very expensive.  My most expensive radio station in the NYC area cost $2400 per month when I was broadcasting in 1980-84.  Podcast host cost $100 per year!

I was instantly interested in broadcasting by Podcasts.

When we checked about purchasing proper equipment we got recorder, a very good microphone, and a mic stand for approximately $700.

***

God gave me a dream in early February, 2020. to confirm HIS will to me concerning broadcasting on Podcasts.

In dream I opened my front door and kittens were everywhere on both sides of the door.  They were white (except for one which was white but had some yellow).  Some were just lying there, not moving, like they were at the point of death, needing food.

I also found starving kittens in my garage.

I asked God what this dream meant and I heard Holy Spirit say:  "Christians"

Then I saw immediately these were the church who needed to be fed.  The white kittens were pure, probably babies.  One kitten was white with some yellow, starting to be polluted by doctrines not of Christ.

This dream confirmed to me that I was to make Podcasts for the church.

(We began doing this in February, 2020.)

Later in February 2020, I had another dream about full grown cats at my house.

In this second dream, there were cats in my living room.  They were dark brindle colored, mixed colors.  They were full grown cats but mixed in dark colors.

In this dream, I felt these were older Christians who had been severely polluted by church doctrines which were not of God.

***

God causes, by HIS Spirit, scriptures to stand out to me to fulfill my need in June, 2020.

For a few weeks, God had shown me to start doing the following scripture.

Titus 3

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.


I kept this scripture before me day and night to give me instruction and strength to do the instruction.

God was showing me to warn them but to stop after the first and second "admonition".  Then just leave that person alone if he rejected the Word of God.  Walk away from him.  Don't try to keep company with him.  Don't send him further teachings. And don't put yourself in his path either by telephone or by going to place where he is likely to be.



***

Then God brought to me the following concept on June 17, 2020.

"People of God are taught by God.  If they can't understand what we say, while they call themselves Christians, this shows us God is not teaching them.  Leave them alone when we see this.  For if God is not teaching them, and their teaching is only what they hear from humans, then we know they are not real Christians but have put themselves into the churches by their own will."

And then God called to my attention the following scriptures which confirmed the concept to be from God.

I Corinthians 2:14    But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

***

John 6:45   It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of (from) the Father, cometh unto ME.

***

Matthew 16

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.


(The church is built on the word which comes down from heaven from God the Father by the Holy Spirit of God.)


***

God brings HIS word by scripture, or by dreams, or by concepts given to us by the Holy Spirit.

Faith is built on these words sent by God.

As we meditate on these words day and night, we will have strength to do the instruction given to us through the word brought by God.

That "word" is Jesus.   Jesus is The Word.


***

John 6

33 For the bread of God is HE which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

48 I am that bread of life.

(Jesus, The Word, is that bread of life.)

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven:

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

(Eating and drinking the Word of God properly, applying that Word to your own life.)

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

(Eating and drinking "The Word from God.")


58 This is that bread which came down from heaven:

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.


*****