Sunday, June 14, 2020

* Sometimes God drives an antichrist person away from us by that which that person feared!


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

For 39 years there was a woman in our church group who troubled me.

She even moved from Houston, Texas, to Lubbock, Texas, where I lived, thinking she would help me, but she troubled me continually.

I was continually having to correct her.  She seemed to receive the godly corrections but continued to trouble me.

When she spoke, I was troubled.

In 2018, I had an accident and fell at my house and broke hip and left wrist. 

After surgery, I opened my eyes and saw this woman standing at the foot of my hospital bed.  She was wearing a bright red "big shirt" and blue jeans.  She didn't say anything at all.  She just looked and me.  Then she turned her back toward me and disappeared, walking through the wall.

I thought I was having an hallucination from the pain medication that they were giving me after surgery.

A few days after surgery I was transferred to a rehabilitation hospital where this church woman who had troubled me all these years would bring me various things upon my request.  

(She only lived about 5 minutes from the rehabilitation hospital but it seemed to take her so long to bring the item which I had requested.)

One day ... she came into my room, sat down, and said:  "I don't care about anything anymore.  I don't care about Bible or blog or anything."

I said ... "But what is to become of you if you go this way?"

She replied ... "I don't want to talk to you about this."  and she got up and went into the bathroom that was in my room.

At that moment a nurses aide came into my room.  I called out to Sandra asking her to wait until the nurse left before leaving.

But while the nurse attended to me, I realized Sandra had opened the bathroom door and snuck out of my room.

I was reminded of the vision where she turned her back and disappeared.  And then I knew that vision of her where I saw her standing at the foot of my hospital bed and she turned without a word and disappeared, was a vision from God, which showed me that which she was going to do in days ahead.

About 2 years later, God gave me further understanding.

Sandra had been terrified back in the 80's that her dad was going to be a burden to her.  He was in an old folks home at that time.  She asked me to pray that he not burden her.  I did pray that.  Her dad died about 2 days after I prayed.

Now, in seeing me, all her fear about her dad returned, but this time she was afraid I would be a burden to her.

God used that fear to remove her from me.

Later she apologized to me saying she had "no mercy" concerning me.

I replied:  "OH, don't worry about it.  For 39 years I was troubled by you.  Now I'm free.  I'm delighted that you left."

That is the last time I heard from her.

We have to live in peace, without spot, and blameless as we wait for the return of Jesus.  II Peter 3:14

I couldn't do that with this woman.

Once this same woman asked me to go with her to hunt a dining room light for her house.  I met her at the lighting company.  As I drove there, I prayed, "God, please help us to find a light fixture so we won't have to go all over town hunting such."

As we entered the building, I saw a fixture at once that would work well.  But I didn't want to tell her.  I wanted her to find something herself for her own house.

I waited at the desk.

She walked around the room and returned to the place I was sitting and I asked, "Did you find a fixture you liked?"

She said, "No."

I pointed to the fixture I had seen when we entered the shop and I said, "That would work."

She replied, "Yes ... it would work."  She walked to that fixture and looked at it and bought it.

As we left the store I asked her.  "Did you pray about a fixture when you drove to the store?"

She replied, "No, because I knew you would."

We can't follow God with people who don't follow God.


*****