Tuesday, June 23, 2020

* Antichrist today in form of people who say they are Christians.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet of Jesus Christ by the will of God according to Ephesians 4:11-12.



*****

The prophet, John the Baptist, said to the religious people who came to be baptized of him:   

O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.


(Don't come to me saying you are a Christian while evil comes out of your mouth.  "Go to hell", said I to one of these antichrist people on June, 19, 2020.)

Peter said to an evil person:

Acts 8

9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto himThy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.


***

Jesus said to the Jewish leaders of his day:

John 8  

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John the Baptist said to the Jewish leaders:  O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.  Luke 3:7;9

Here is the story of that encounter with that man that I told to "go to hell" if you'd care to read about it.



*****

June 19, 2020 ... a man came to the house to try to seal up holes where mice were getting into the house.

Almost immediately, this man began speaking of "God", in subtle ways.



***

As we spoke about the mice problem, he said, "You can hope they go to one of your neighbors that you hate."

I replied, "I don't hate any neighbor."

Immediately I knew this man was antichrist.  



***

Jesus said:  Concerning the end time

Matthew 24  

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as HE sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.


They come to us speaking the name of God ... flaunting the word "God" before us, while calling themselves Christians. Then they identify themselves to us by their evil sayings from their own mouth, "Hope the mice go to a neighbor that you hate."


***

They show what they are by the words that come from their mouth while they say they are a Christian and speak of "God" ... and this exterminator then began to tell us of his "ministry" and of his "ministry" trips and tried to tell us of all the places he went to "minister".

Immediately, I asked him how he knew to do this "ministry."  He couldn't tell me.  There was absolutely no evidence of God in him or in his works which he enjoyed flaunting.

He was probably the worst person I have encountered in 40+ years.

***


I shared with him several visions God has given me and several words also given to me by God. 

At one point he said to me, "We have to try the spirits."  I replied, "That is absolutely correct."  (I John 4:1) 

Two days later, God brought this to my attention and said to me this man was trying to condemn me when he said this, for he was thinking I did not try the spirits. 

This man was evil, not sharing with a good heart by the spirit of God but trying to exalt himself and condemn me.


***

Pam heard what he told me.  After he left, Pam had God's judgment about this man.

Pam said:  "He showed no shame at all concerning what he had said about hoping the mice went to a neighbor 'that I hate.' "


***

I told this man in a very strong way that he came to us saying he was of God, a Christian, while speaking great evil and failing to show any evidence at all concerning God sending him to do the work of a minister.  I told him I don't even have any evidence that he is a Christian.

I shared with him how God put me on radio.

January 10, 1980 ... I was asleep in the night.  A very loud trumpet like voice spoke three words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

When I found "KWJS" to be a radio station, I said to God,  "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I'm a writer, not a speaker.  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately the Holy Spirit brought the following instruction from God to my mind:  "Call the radio station manager."

I called that morning and spoke to the KWJS station manager and said:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

The station manager said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I made the tape that same morning and mailed it to the station manager that same day, and in less than 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations to the church on radio KWJS.

I then said to the man, "Is that evidence of God working through me."

He said he thought is was.

I told him he presented no evidence at all to me that God put him into a ministry, nor did he present any evidence of being a real Christian, but on the contrary all he brought to us was evil about hating a neighbor.

He said it was a joke.

I strongly told him it was out of his heart and it is evidence of evil in his heart.

(He showed no shame. I would have been devastated.)

I told him this scripture:

James 1:26    If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

I told him he should not identify himself as being a Christian when he comes speaking such evil as he spoke.

In his sly way, he began trying to say I had no right to judge him.

I told him I am a prophet of God and that is exactly what God sends prophets to do.  To confront evil speakers in the churches with their evil speaking.

Not for a second did I give ground to this man, allowing him to think I felt there was hope for him.

I told him at that judgment seat of Christ he would have to answer to God for that which he spoke to us in our house.

I quoted the following:

II Corinthians 5:10   For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

I shared that antichrist comes through the church and the churches are filled with antichrist today.

I quoted:  

II Thessalonians 2:3-4   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(Churches fall away from scripture.)

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I John 2

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.



Acts 20   The apostle Paul said to the elders of the church at Ephesus:

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.


***

At one point this man proudly spouted out something which he could not prove by Bible.  

I told him he knew very little Bible and I told him how to meditate in the scriptures.

However I strongly confronted him with that which he said that showed himself to not be a Christian, and I did not let him get by with this for a second.

He appeared to back down but he was not ashamed for that which he said which he couldn't prove by Bible.

He reminded me of the scriptures in Revelation where they did not repent nor show sorrow even when the great tribulation came upon them with all the plagues.

Revelation 9:20   And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 16:9   And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give HIM glory.

Revelation 16:11   And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Antichrist does not repent nor sorrow over the evil that he does when confronted with that evil.


***

And they dare to come to us flaunting Christianity and their own works, which they claim to be of God, without any evidence of God, and they blaspheme even the name of God as they speak great swelling words to us.

This antichrist does before us, the church.

We live in the end times and judgment of God looms over each of us and over the entire world and over all who have died before us, both good and evil.

God will bring the works, judging whether it is good or evil.


***


I continued to say to him (Pam witnessing) that all evidence concerning him was evil speaking done by him and I had no evidence at all that he was really a Christian.

He made a very weak, lame attempt to argue with me.

At some point, I ordered him to leave my room.

He dared to reply, "Have a nice day."

Then I said, "Go to hell."

He left.

(He is fortunate he wasn't dealing with John the Baptist or Elijah or Moses. Elijah would have cut his head off with a real sword. Moses might have called for the ground to break under him and all his family and eat them alive.  I felt I was pretty mild compared to what those three prophets would have done with him.)

***

I prayed asking God to restore our souls.  (mine and Pam's souls)

Psalm 23  

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

After these encounters with antichrist, God always does something to restore my soul.

Today my soul was restored as I wrote this for you, and by thoughts and scripture given by the Holy Spirit.

***

This is the strongest example of antichrist in the church that I've encountered in a long time.

And for each of you reading this, it is a report of taking notice immediately of the evidence which they present of whether or not they are of God.

For we must identify those who are antichrist immediately.

We live in highly "perilous times" just as Paul said we would in the last days.

II Timothy 3  

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.


***

This man just spoke of his own works.

Matthew 7   Jesus says:

21 Not every one that saith unto ME, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.




***

Luke 3   

9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.


*****