Saturday, August 31, 2019

Scriptures presented in today's blog

(Recommend:  Copy these scriptures on paper, and read them during day and evening, paying special attention to verses that stand out to you, for there is a specific need for these scriptures in your life at this point in time.)


I Corinthians 5:11; 13    But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat... put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

***

Matthew 24:3-5   And as HE (Jesus) sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.


5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

***

Matthew 7:13-14 Jesus says:    Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


***

Romans 8:11    But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, HE that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you. 

*** 

John 14:26    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13   Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

***

I Corinthians 2:1-5   And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 


And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:  That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

***

John 5:30   Jesus said:   I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and MY judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent ME.

***

I Corinthians 2:10-13    But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Which things also we speak

***

Romans 8:14   For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

***

Isaiah 54:17 …  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the Lord. 

*** 

Genesis 14And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. 
 
And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: 
 
 *** 
II Corinthians 10:3-5For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

*** 

I Thessalonians 5:  Presented today


*****