Tuesday, August 27, 2019

We cannot sit in church groups where the doctrine of Christ has been changed from the scriptures.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Balaam stayed with the groups which rebelled against God and Balaam ended up being slain by the sword when the Israelites were sent in by God to attack that group.  (Numbers 22-23 & Joshua 13:22)

***

The antichrists were there trying to work in the churches in the days of Paul and John ... but it is much worse today as we draw nearer to the return of Jesus.

John explains: 

I John 2:18-19   Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 

In the days of the early church, the apostles such as John and Paul didn't allow the perversions of doctrines to come into the church and therefore the "antichrist" people would leave the real church.

John explains:  I John 2:19    They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

But the time came in the early church when the apostle Paul would be leaving this life and Paul knew the following would happen in the churches after his lifetime.

Paul said: 

Acts 20:25-30    And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood. 

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

***

Religious men set up churches with fleshly religious acts and with extra doctrines added by their own wisdom, bringing many abominations into the various church groups.  


(There were no apostles there to judge what was happening in the groups and to keep control over doctrines and other fleshly actions which were added to the church.)

Two-thousand years passed and it has gotten worse and worse in the various church groups where many strange doctrines have been added to the churches while keeping a portion of truth.

(If you didn't have some truth in that church group, most people would not attend that group.)

The apostles were no longer there to keep this from happening and fleshly men changed many things in churches to suit their fleshly thinking with no spiritual correction and the church groups departed, in part, from Bible and began going completely opposite to scriptures. 

***

* The Catholic church  once taught this ... The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.  That is exactly correct, scripturally ... by the Bible.

(At one time the Catholics were taught against divorce and remarriage.)

Here is what the Bible says:

Matthew 5:32  Jesus said:   But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

(But it is my understanding the Catholic church doctrine was changed, in recent decades, and some of their correct doctrines concerning divorce and remarriage changed, and now such is permitted in part, in their church groups, and now is turned away from Bible.)

***

The Catholics also set up many other doctrines which were opposite to teaching from Bible.

- Catholics require that their ministers be called "Father" ... while Jesus said, And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.  Matthew 23:9

- Catholics made a rule where their ministers could not marry ... while the apostle Peter was married and had multiple children.  Matthew 8:14   And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.   Also in the scriptures, Peter says he is an elder in the church.  In Bible, an elder is required to be the husband of one wife and to have multiple children who are ruled by him.  (We have seen by Bible that Peter was married and had multiple children.)

Titus 1:5-7  For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:  If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.  For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God;  

(And by Bible, we see an elder and a bishop are the same thing, not higher offices in the church as the Catholics are teaching.)

-  The Catholics set up "bishops" and required they not be married ... exactly opposite from the instruction of bishop in Bible.

-  The Catholics forbid the eating of meats on Fridays ... there is no such thing in Bible and in Bible we are even warned about the doing of this ...  

I Timothy 4:1-4    Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 

- Catholics set up and wore middle aged costumes showing different ranks.  Jesus said:  Matthew 23:5-6  But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 

- The Catholics added many things not in Bible, thus causing their followers to worship God in the flesh which is opposite to that which Jesus said we must do. 

 John 4:23-24   But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.  God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

The flesh of man worships that which he can see (worshipping by the flesh not in the spirit) ... crosses & crossing himself, falling down before concrete images, praying to men and women who are dead, exalting in great buildings, stained glass art works, lighting of candles, water that is thought to be holy,  signs made by crossing themselves "for luck".  (superstitions of men)  None of these things are prescribed in the Bible.  They are all made up by fleshly religious men for the church to use.  But they are not by the Word of God to the church.

Child abuse among the Catholic "priests" is rampant because they made a rule where priests cannot marry and this rule is opposite from that which we read in Bible concerning ministers.  To prohibit marriage is an unnatural breeding ground, drawing many homosexuals and perverted men to this ministry.

Paul said, in the last days, this would happen:  I Timothy 4:3  Forbidding to marry,

-  The Catholics set up many "offices" of power and higher power not in Bible, things such as:  pope, cardinal, unmarried bishops, nuns for women, mother superior, and such.

***** 

Both the Catholic and most of the Protestant churches completely ignored the ministries cited in the Bible which were set up by Jesus for the NT church after HE was crucified and resurrected.

Ephesians 4:8;11-12   When HE (Jesus) ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men...   And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;   For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

(The ministers for the NT church are called by Jesus:  apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers)

***** 

All sorts of fleshly abominations of fleshly men have been set up in the Catholic church and are followed today by large masses of religious people.

It is a terrible thing and is most assuredly antichrist in the church... opposite to Christ.

But no one is innocent.  For we all have Bibles whereby we can prove our doctrines.

*** 

* The Protestant churches have also been guilty of setting up many false doctrines and things for fleshly humans to worship which are not according to Bible.

I tried to find a protestant church I could attend but between the years 1982-2016.  I could not find any church where scriptures were followed according to Bible.

The Church of Christ is a shocking example of antichrist ... going in ways opposite to Bible ... They deliberately eliminate the Bible references to "The Holy Spirit" ... such scriptures as Acts 2:38, which they love to quote,  they have deliberately omitted the Holy Spirit from that verse.  They leave out the last part of that verse when they quote that verse because it says the church will be given the gift of the "Holy Ghost."   

Here is what Acts 2:38 really says:

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  

But the Church of Christ wanted nothing to do with the concept of receiving the Holy Ghost, so they just left that part of the verse out when they quoted that verse or printed that verse.

And if that weren't bad enough, they have many very strange fleshly doctrines, such as:  refusing to call their ministers "pastor" when Jesus called ministers "pastor" in Ephesians 4:11.  

***

The "Word of Faith" group I once attended (1978-82) had an "elder" who was divorced with one child and not married at all!  

This is completely contrary to the instructions given in the Bible for an elder/bishop (the same office)

Titus 1 ... For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:  6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.  7 For a bishop must be blameless,

There were many other wrong doctrines at Word of Faith but that one "elder situation" should have been enough to drive me away.  

Later God pulled me out of that group by giving me a dream.


***

* Assembly of God group, I tried to attend ... had a photo of that long-haired, robed man that many identify as being representative of Jesus, hanging on the wall of their assembly room at their church. 

Certainly I spoke with their pastor about this and told him it is a form of a "graven image" which should be taken down immediately. 

In Bible, there are 47 references to "graven image."  Here is one of those references.

Leviticus 26:1  Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

Also to use that photo is hypocritical, pretending something that is inaccurate and trying to provoke the flesh of man.

The wisdom from God is ... without hypocrisy ... James 3:17


***

*  Two non-denominational churches, which I tried to attend, had pastors who taught abominable things. I contacted each of these men asking where that was in Bible that they were teaching

Both men said the exact same thing to me: "They couldn't remember where that was in the Bible." 

When I told them how this was very important to me, both men said exactly the same thing in the same very angry voice. "All right ... it's not in the Bible." but neither showed any shame at all for what they had taught at church and for what they were teaching that was not in Bible.


***

* At a Baptist church, incredibly fleshly things came forth at two services.  I went to pastor after the evening service and pointed out these things to him.  

He became very angry and said,  "I've been doing this for 23 years and I know what I'm doing."  

With that, I replied, "I believe I've said all to you that I need to say." 

(And with that I left that group, never to return again.)


*****

To that person who would say, "What difference do these little things make?" 

We respond:  "These make the difference between a true church ruled by Bible and the antichrist church ruled by the thinking of man."  

(By these we recognize the antichrist churches and can know antichrist is ruling in the churches.)

For antichrist sets himself above the scripture and rules, showing himself to be as God.  And those churches fall away from scripture and permit the twisting of scripture.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4  Paul said this would happen in the end times:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
 

***** 

The basic over-all point is:  Our church groups should follow scripture and when something is not according to scripture those groups should bow down to scripture and change that which is wrong.  
Then we would be able to continue to gather with those groups.  

But I have never yet found any pastor or group who would do this, so I cannot gather with them ... and no godly person can either for we cannot willingly go against scripture.


Hebrews 10:26-31   For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,  But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto ME, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge His people.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The only thing we can do is to leave those churches where scripture is violated.


*****

Pam Padgett suffered incredible persecution at a non denominational church in Oklahoma.  Here is her story:

Pam says:

When I was looking for a place to live as I finished my graduate degree, I rented a room in the home of a woman I met in the singles group at a non-denominational church.

This woman had been divorced twice (already an adulteress according to Bible), and had a young daughter.

For awhile she seemed content to remain single.

But then, she began dating, obviously wanting to marry again.

I shared with her scriptures that warn of the adultery committed when a divorced woman re-marries, such as ...

Matthew 5:32   Jesus says:  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Mark 10:11-12   And HE (Jesus) saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

I Corinthians 7:10-11    And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


***

It was shocking to hear this woman, who said she was a Christian, and was actively attending a church group, say, "I don't care what the Bible says.  I know what I believe." 

I moved from her house shortly after this and moved about 30 miles away.

I no longer attended the singles group meetings at this non-denominational church, but did continue to attend the church services.

A few months after I moved from her house, I heard that this twice-divorced woman was engaged to marry a man I knew from the singles group. 

I went and shared scripture with him, warning him of the adultery that would be committed if he married this woman.

He said he would consider these scriptures, but he didn't call off the wedding.


***

Then I heard that another woman I knew from the singles group was going to be the maid of honor in this wedding. 

I went to her and shared scripture about the adultery being committed by this marriage.

She said she knew this marriage was wrong, but that they would get married regardless of whether or not she was the maid of honor, so she was going to do it.

But the Bible tells us ... neither be partaker of other men's sins ... I Timothy 5:22


***

During the Sunday morning church service, people who attended the singles group sat in one area of the assembly room at church. Although I no longer attended the singles group meetings, I sat with them in this area during the Sunday morning services.

However, after warning these people about the adultery that would be committed by this marriage, I noticed a very strange thing.

One Sunday morning, I got to the church a little early and sat in the area where the singles usually sat. But, shortly before the service began I realized that none of the singles had come to sit there. I looked around and saw them sitting a few pews farther back.

The next Sunday morning, I again got there a little early and sat where the singles sat the week before. But they went and sat in the "old" area.

Then the following Sunday morning, I got to the church building shortly before the church service began and sat next to some of the singles. Without saying a word, they got up and moved to another row of seats. 


***

Now it was obvious to me that the people in the singles group no longer wanted anything to do with me, but I didn't know why.

I turned to God with this, asking what was going on?  "Had I done something wrong?"

My prayer was answered a few weeks later.

After a church service a woman I didn't know very well stopped me, saying she had a word from God for me.

The word she delivered was that God knew how those in the singles group were treating me, and that I needed to know it was for doing what HE wanted me to do in speaking against the marriage of this divorced woman.

This was such a great help and comfort to me! Knowing that I had done what God wanted me to do, and that this is why I had become an outcast from those in this group was a great help.

(The twice-divorced woman, and this man I had warned, married at this non-denominational church and one of the ministers at that church performed the marriage ceremony.)

After this, I didn't try to sit with those in the singles group during church services.  I continued attending that church and sat by myself near the back of the auditorium.


***  

After several months, I noticed there had been a turnover in the people who sat in the singles group area.  New people were now there.

About that time an announcement was made that the singles group was going on a trip to Guymon, Oklahoma, to "minister" to a church group there.  (Guymon is 262 miles from Edmond where this church group met, a 4-1/2 hour drive.) 

I thought that since new people were now in the singles group, perhaps I could meet with them.  So I signed up to go on this trip.  

I went to the church parking lot at the appointed time and found 2 or 3 school buses which would take us to Guymon.  I entered one of the buses and didn't recognize anyone from when I had been part of the singles group several months before.  Great!

I sat down and began trying to talk with some of the people around me, but it soon became apparent that they were not at all interested in talking with someone they didn't know.  They just wanted to talk among themselves.  

I noticed one woman sitting a few seats back and she had tears streaming down her face.  I didn't know her but was about to go sit by her and see if I could help her when someone else sat next to her.

People at the church group in Guymon opened their homes to let us stay with them.  Two other women and I were assigned to stay at one woman's house.  One was the woman I saw in tears on the bus.  Her name was Linda Moore. 

That evening I  talked with the woman who was letting us stay at her home as well as to Linda.

The other woman from the singles group clearly did not want to talk with any of us.  She made it known that she didn't like staying here while her friends were staying at other houses, and she stayed in her room.

Terrible!

(This is supposed to be the church on a ministry trip!  She acted worse than most secular people.)


***

The next day, we were to attend the Guymon church group's service and "minister" there.   I asked what this meant, but no one seemed to know.  It turned out that we just sang a few songs at the service.

This trip was in September, a hot time of the year in Oklahoma.  We rode a total of 9 hours on rough-riding school buses with no air conditioning.  And then we didn't know what we were there to do! 

But the thing that disturbed me the most was the complete lack of even common friendliness and kindness shown by the people in this singles group.  There was certainly no evidence of the Holy Spirit or love of things of God or people of God. 

I had wanted to be with people of God, but these people in this church group were not people of God.   There could be no fellowship in the Holy Spirit with them.  I did not try to attend any more singles group meetings or events, but Linda Moore and I remained friends.

Although this "put the nail in the coffin" for me trying to attend the singles group, I still continued to attend the church group services.  

==

Linda Moore had been on the mailing list for Jesus Ministries for some time.  She shared with me writings Joan Boney had sent to those on the mailing list.

During this time Joan shared a dream she referred to as the "Poison gas dream" in which poisonous gas was coming through a speaker that was supposed to warn people but, instead, the poisonous gas coming from the speaker was killing the people in the congregation.  Joan warned us about attending church groups that were corrupt, those groups who were going against scripture in some way.  

Incredibly, although I knew that a divorced women was allowed to marry in this church group, and that the marriage ceremony was performed by a minister of this church group, and that I had suffered persecution for speaking up against this marriage, I did not want to see that this church group was corrupt.  I continued to attend this church group.

Then one Sunday morning right as the service was about to begin, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, "What are you doing here?  I have told you to get out.  Now get out!"

I was stunned.

Could this possibly be from God?

Over the next few days I became convinced it was the Holy Spirit who spoke these words to me.

I asked God when HE had told me to get out of this church group.  I was reminded of the "Poison gas" dream Joan Boney had shared as well as the warnings Joan had given about corrupt churches, where she exhorted us to come out of these church groups.

Although I didn't return to any services at this church group, the next Sunday I did go to the building where Sunday school classes were held.  For the past few months I had been a volunteer helping children get to their Sunday school classes.  I went to tell the volunteer coordinator I would no longer do this job, but now feel sure I shouldn't have done this.  The Holy Spirit had been quite clear that I was to "get out"


*****

Comments by Joan Boney ...

If you haven't suffered these things at churches, it is because either you don't know Bible enough to recognize problems against scripture ... or you think the discrepancies "minor" or "unimportant", mostly because you don't want to leave that church group ... I've done that before.

But even then, God has HIS way of getting us out before the group is destroyed.


***

I grieved greatly over that which I witnessed in the churches between the years 1982 and 2016.
Then God gave me one word to show me what I had been seeing at churches.

"restraint"

I remembered this word being used in the New American Standard Version of the Bible as follows: 

II Thessalonians 2 (NASB)
Man of Lawlessness


Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?
6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 

(That which restrained antichrist from the churches was the scripture. The minute the scriptures were changed in part, the barrier was down allowing antichrist to take over in the churches.)

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only HE (Jesus, The Word) who now restrains will do so until HE is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,  and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.

For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,  in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.


*****


It turned out that I had been experiencing antichrist in the New Testament church groups all these previous years, from 1982 through 2016.

And according to the apostle Paul, this antichrist had to enter the churches before Jesus could return for the real church.


II Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


*****


There is no way we can be sitting there among those apostate church groups when Jesus does return for the real church.

To be with them in their apostate acts will bring great loss upon us if we are there ... remember Balaam?

And how could we say we love God while we deny scripture by putting ourselves in apostate churches.

It just will not work.


*****