Monday, August 26, 2019

The Lord's Supper, the communion with God, is the partaking of The Word of God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A man told me how much he thought I would like meeting with a certain church group.

That which he described to me sounded good so I called that church group to speak with pastor and I got a recorded message which told the hours of their services.

Sunday Mornings:
   8-9   Bible classes
   9-10  The Lord's Supper
  10-11 Worship

I knew I could never meet with this group.

They think "The Lord's Supper" is the partaking of crackers and grape juice while I know the Lord's Supper pertains to the eating and drinking of the Word of God.


***

Concerning "The Lord's Supper", communion ... The apostle Paul said:


I Corinthians 11:28-29    But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

(How do you "examine" yourself?  Do you have to somehow think you must be worthy before you break off a piece of that cracker and drink that grape juice from the communion tray which is passed down each row at the church service?  And if so how do you decide if you are worthy?)

No.

What Paul is saying to us is for us to "examine ourselves" by the Word of God ... as we read the Bible and as we hear the Holy Spirit speaking... and to correctly partake of The Word of God, judging ourselves by the Word of God, correcting our direction by the Word of God, eating and drinking the Word of God in a proper way.

***

Fleshly men will think this pertains to "bread and wine" or to "crackers and grape juice".

But here is the truth.

Jesus, The Word, said:

John 6  ...  32-33  MY Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is HE which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

35   I am the bread of life: he that cometh to ME shall never hunger; and he that believeth on ME shall never thirst.

(Jesus says, "I ... THE WORD ... am the bread of life."  there is no life in natural bread or crackers... the true bread that comes down from heaven is Jesus, The Word of God.)

48-52   Jesus says:  I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
(The Word is the bread from heaven.)

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.


The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

(So fleshly religious men set this up as taking "bread and wine" or "crackers and grape juice"  but there is no power at all in such acts ... the power is partaking of Jesus, the Word.  This is the supper given to us by God when HE brings us HIS Word by HIS Spirit bringing this Word to our minds.)

Therefore "The Lord's Supper" has to do with eating and drinking the Word of God.

I Corinthians 11:29-30   For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

(When we hear the Word and fail to apply the Word to our lives in a proper manner, and we just keep hearing and reading without proper application, we eat and drink "damnation" to ourselves.)


For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die).

God gave me the following dream concerning this.

A row of baby bassinettes were lined up along the wall.  I walked along and looked down into each bassinette to see the baby.  It was horrible!  These babies were terribly deformed.  At the end of the row stood my favorite aunt.  She was a grown woman but on her face were terrible spots and blemishes.

I knew God was showing me individuals in the church.

So many church people are terribly deformed and twisted by their fleshly church doctrines.

And they never grow to maturity because they refuse nourishment of the pure word of God.

I Peter 2:2    As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

In the dream, at the end of the row, stood my aunt ... She was fully grown but had huge spots and blemishes on her face.

Before she died, my aunt told me she knew things were wrong at the church group she attended ... but she stayed there among the perverted doctrines and wrong ways.

A little leaven leavens the whole lump.  (Galatians 5:9)

We can't stay in a group where things are wrong ... for such will affect us.  We will not be able to turn them but they will cause us to be harmed.

The poison gas dream:  1979 

God gave me the following dream to show me the apostasy that was going on in the church groups.

Destruction was everywhere.

I went into a room where a man was speaking to a group of people.  I sat down and began to listen to that which he was speaking.

Another man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... wait ... it's too late ... it's already begun."

This man then disappeared and the first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."  

(No one else in the room seemed interested.  They didn't try to see.  They just sat there, looking at the man who was speaking.  They had big smiles on their faces as they stared intently at the speaker.)

I was so shocked by that which I saw when I looked.

There was a yellow, civil defense type speaker, at the top of a tall pole.  Out of the speaker came a gas.  I knew it was poisonous. And I knew it would kill people.

The poison gas was coming directly toward the people in the group where I was sitting!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big smile on his face.  He seemed very attentive to the man who was speaking. But then I saw this man was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked at the other people in the room and they too, were dead.

And as I sat there among them, I began to feel sleepy.   I knew the gas coming though the speaker was killing me too as I sat there among those in the room.

We cannot stay in church groups when we know doctrines are wrong.  


***

I Corinthians 11:31  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

We judge ourselves by the Holy Spirit of God as we read Bible.  We make appropriate adjustments based on the Word of God as the Holy Spirit illuminates the Word to us.


*****