Wednesday, August 28, 2019

If a church group goes against scripture.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul said:

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Also the apostle of Paul told us the Holy Scriptures are given to us that the man of God may be perfect.

II Timothy 2:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


*****


So you only see one thing at your church group that is wrong?  Do you leave because of this one thing?

If you go to the pastor and elders and present the "one thing", will they correct themselves?

Either Christ rules over the church or antichrist rules over the church.

Which is it going to be?

Either we follow God by the Holy Spirit, who is perfect and the Holy Scriptures, or we depart from the Holy Scriptures.

We can't do both.

Can you leave your church group without taking the problem to the pastor and elders?

I think you can.

In my later years, I took the issue to the pastor and elders.  In my early years, I left at least two church groups when I saw errors without going to pastor or elders.

It depends on what God shows you to do by HIS Spirit, but if you are of God's Spirit, you cannot remain in a group where you see scripture being defamed.


*****

The scriptures are like signs on the highway of God, showing us which way to go.  

Jesus says:

Matthew 7:13-14   Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


*****


If you have to go against the Spirit of God to remain in a church group, how does that benefit you?

What is the church?

Those individuals who have been given the Holy Spirit are the church.  They meet together and are the church.

And Jesus says:

Matthew 18:20    where two or three are gathered together in MY name, there am I in the midst of them.

We follow God in peace with those who have "a pure heart". 

II Timothy 2:22   follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Each of us who are of the Spirit of God, bow our knee to God, doing the Word of God by the Spirit of God.

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Their corruption will work through you, make no mistake about this.

But the greatest issue is the Word of God.  If that which they do is against scripture, you must leave them.

The first church group I attended after I was born again, was a small church group in Dallas, Texas.

The pastor was teaching a series of lessons about "tongues".  I had never heard of tongues before and I didn't care about the subject of tongues.  But I sat there among them for a couple of weeks or so and heard him teach that tongues were of the devil.

Then one day I was reading what Paul said we were to do when we gather as the church.

I Corinthians 14    26  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

When I got to verse 39, it said:

Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

But the church I was attending not only forbade tongues but were teaching that tongues were of devil.

The choice I had was very clear to me.

My best friend and her husband attended that church group.  I had gone to that church group because Donna went there.

I showed Donna the scripture I had found in I Corinthians 14:39.  (I was using KJV of Bible.)

Donna had several translations of Bible at her house so we drove there and looked in each translation and every translation said the same thing ... "forbid not to speak in tongues."

I told Donna I was not going to a church where they taught things that were against the Bible.

She said she wasn't going either.

We both left.

The church we went to was also teaching things against Bible and I ended up being pulled out of that group by God as HE gave me information through a very shocking dream.  

Poison Gas Dream:  1979

In this dream, destruction was everywhere.

I went into a room where a man was speaking to a group of people.  I sat down and began to listen to this man who was speaking.

A second man rushed into the room and said:   "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see? ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.  

The people showed no interest in seeing what had "already begun."  They just kept staring directly at the first man who was speaking again to them.

But I wanted to see what had "already begun", so I looked out the window.

What I saw was both shocking and sickening.

There was a tall pole and on top of the pole was a yellow civil defense warning speaker.  Out of the speaker I saw a "gas" coming through the air.  It was coming directly toward the group where I was sitting.  And the gas was poison and I knew it would kill us.

I was shocked and horrified.  The speaker who was set there to warn us was the instrument being used to kill us.

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He had a big smile on his face and he was looking directly at the man who was speaking, but then I saw, this man was a corpseHe was dead!

I looked at the other people in the room.  They were all dead too.

As I sat there among them, I began to become sleepy and I knew the poison gas was killing me too as I sat among this group.

End of dream.

***

I didn't know what this dream meant at the time I had the dream in 1979.

It was the height of the gasoline shortage in USA.  

You'd drive along and see one gas station after another with signs saying, "Closed ... No gas."

It, along with that dream, was very eerie.


***

On a Wednesday night, in 1982, I was at the church group that I attended ... Word of Faith ... Robert Tilton, pastor.

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.

I was stunned!

This was the man in the poison gas dream from more than 2-years earlier!

I looked at the other people and they seemed to be the corpses in that 1979 dream.

I got up immediately and went into the ladies room and began praying.


I said to God:  "It looks like YOU are telling me to leave this church group.  So I will get in my car now and leave.  If YOU want me to return, I will."

After that, God began showing me all manner of doctrines that were wrong in that group!

I shared these things on my radio broadcasts which were coast to coast and were listened to by many in that faith church group.

*****

Since February 24, 2019,  I have had the opportunity to live with another Christian.  This is the first time in my life this has happened.  It is incredibly wonderful!

Pam has the Spirit of God and her goal is to do as God wills by HIS Spirit WHO dwells in her.

I have the Spirit of God also and I am often changed in my direction as I live on this earth by that Spirit WHO shows me another way to go.  My preference might be one way but the Spirit wins out over me, I'm happy to say!  I want to keep it that way.

We live in perfect unity in God by HIS Spirit bringing us together on issues.

Certainly that is the church and that is what the church should expect to be!

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

We don't even have to live in the same city or state or nation to be the church for we are the same Spirit of God.

At present, we have 4 families in different states that we know about.  We communicate by email and have telephone if needed.

We walk in one Spirit.

The apostle Paul communicated with the church in various cities by his parchments, by letters. 

Paul told Timothy:   When thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.  (2 Timothy 4:13)

Paul wanted to write a letter to the church in another city.  This is the only way Paul had of communicating with that church group when he was in another place.  Paul's letters are what we have today as the Holy Bible.

The blog you are reading is the same thing as Paul writing to the church for the message is "inspired by God" just as Paul's message in his letters was inspired by God.

You who have the Spirit of God are always welcome to share "things of God" with us as we share today with you.  Our address and email are printed on the right hand side of this blog.

You do not have to see each other's flesh to be the church and to share as the church.

The early church met in homes.  Today people think of "the church" as the various buildings of man.

The church are those individuals to whom God has revealed Himself by HIS Spirit.

We share things of God with each other by His Spirit.  

So even if you have to leave the church group you have been attending, you are able to share with us, the church.  You are not alone.

When God has shown you something, we would be greatly edified to hear it.  

And what we do, we do by the Spirit in truth of the Spirit of truth.

John 4:21; 23--24   Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. ... 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

*****

If a church group departs from scripture and will not follow that one scripture, we cannot stay there with them for that would show us to be disrespectful toward the Word of God as they are disrespectful. 

Jesus, The Word, either rules over the church or Jesus does not rule over the church.

*****