Sunday, August 19, 2018

Rejoice in the Word God gives you.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A man looked at the Bible and said, "But it is so legalistic."

I was very grieved by his words.

I turned to God in my grief and God reminded me of HIS Word which turned my grief instantly to joy.

Matthew 7:13-14    Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


*****



By the Word of God we are delivered from the path of destruction.

The world wants freedom to sin.  We want freedom from sin.

The Bible shows us the way of God, which is freedom from sin, and by going in that way and staying on the highway set by God, we go in the way of God and are delivered from the sins of our own flesh and this world.


*****