Saturday, August 11, 2018

A Strong Delusion


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Many years ago, I was speaking with a woman named Lilly McBride, who was in the faith movement where they were taught all good is from God and all bad is from the devil.

***

Contrary to the teaching of the faith movement, God says the following about Himself:

Isaiah 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


***

I had Lilly take Bible and read the following passage aloud to me.

II Thessalonians 2:8-12    And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.



And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, 


 (When Lilly read that, she gasped.  I thought she was going to faint...It was totally contrary to that which they had been teaching in the faith moment.)



that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


*****