Monday, August 13, 2018

Psalm 49


1-3    Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world: Both low and high, rich and poor, together.

My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.


I will incline mine ear to a parable: 

(Stop and consider a parable.  I thought of the pearl of great price parable.)


***


I will open my dark saying upon the harp.

5- 14   Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?

They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
  (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:) That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.

For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.

Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.

Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.  

This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. 

Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.


***

*15   But God (The Word) will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for HE (The Word) shall receive me. 


***

16-19
   Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;

For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.

Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.


He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.


***


20   Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.


*****



Comments by Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

*  But God (The Word) will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for HE (The Word) shall receive me.

The WORD, Jesus, receives us when our works on this earth that we have done have been authored by HIM.

(The Holy Spirit speaks The Word to us to leading us to do the work authored by Jesus, The Word.)

Many do works in His name which are not authored by Him.  Jesus turns them away.


Matthew 7: 21-27  Jesus says:  

Not every one that saith unto ME, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.


Many will say to ME in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.


*** 

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 


And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.


*** 

First we must hear from God, and then we do the work God said to do.

Those who decide to be a pastor without the call of God on their lives will be turned away.  

Those who build orphanages and give away Bibles and do "many wonderful works" without hearing from God to do such a commission, will be turn away, though they hold their good works out before Jesus, The Word.

If God (The Word) authors the work we do and tells us to do that work, we will receive reward from God for that work.

Otherwise we can do many wonderful works only to have Jesus say:  "Depart from ME, ye worker of iniquity.  I never knew you."  (I didn't tell you to do that work.)


***

The work we do on this earth must be authored by God by the Holy Spirit.


Example:  I went on radio in 1980 to exhort the church because an angel of the Lord spoke three words to me in the night as I was sleeping ... "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS."  I awoke for the words were like the sound of a trumpet blown in my ear.  

KWJS was a radio station.

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Gentle thought:  "Call the radio station manager."

I did that the same day.  I told manager I thought God might be telling me to go on radio.  I asked, "How would you do that?"  

Manager said make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to him and if I fit their broadcasts he would offer me a contract.

Within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio KWJS.

(Within a year, I was on radio in Hartford area through NYC and Seattle ... 

Thus "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS.")


***

Another example:  In March, 2012, God gave me a dream.  A woman was singing.  I said, "It's a little voice, but it is a nice little voice."  Then I saw this was a way for the church to communicate through a blog."

When I awoke, I asked Pam Padgett, a computer programmer at Fed Ex, if she could set up a blog for us.  She did.  And within 3 days we were publishing exhortations for the church on this blog.

The blog is "a little voice."  But it is "a nice little voice."


***

These are very strong examples of being led by God to do a work.

You might not have this strong of an example but you should have multiple witnesses from God confirming the direction you are to go before you go that way.

How do we know it is God leading us to do a work.

James 3:17   But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

And of course we pray, asking God to confirm the direction we believe we have from HIM.

If the plan is overly expensive and we do not have money to pay for it, and it is complex, that plan does not fit what The Word says about wisdom from God being "easy to be intreated," so I know I do not have God's plan when it is complex, hard to do, expensive above my ability to pay for the work.


***

In 1980, a young couple at the church I attended, said God had told them to go to Israel and minister.  They quit their secular jobs and went to Israel.  Within a week, they were back in Dallas.  They said it was impossible for them to work in Israel because they didn't know the language.  (It wasn't the Spirit of God leading them to do this work.)


***

I am certain most of the ministers who contact me today are not doing a work authored by God by HIS Spirit.

Why?  What they tell me they are doing is so difficult to do and so expensive and they are always wanting me to give money to pay for their works.  (God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.  Mt. 11:30)

Several of these ministers list their works as:  orphanages, caring for the elderly, giving Bibles to all who attend their meeting, setting up schools and training centers for other ministers ... and they always ask me to send them money and books and Bibles.  

So many ministers contact me saying exactly the same thing wanting me to fly 1/2 around the world (always at my own expense) to speak to their church groups and minister conferences, that we developed an Information Sheet and published it on the home page of the blog.  

Also many ministers ask for prayer.

Here is that Information Sheet.


Information Sheet:     (From Joan Boney)

If you are asking for prayer:  

YOU need to pray over yourself and your ministry.  If your prayer is according to the will of God, HE will answer you.  

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:  And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM. 

***

I am 80-years-old.  I do not travel. 

*** 

Amazon distributes all books for this ministry, e-books & paperback. 

Daily Amazon offers a free e-book. Scroll down the list of my books on Amazon. When you see one of the books priced $.00 it is free on that day.  Contact Amazon to “purchase” the free e-book. 

To order all other books (paperback & e-book), contact amazon.com.

 ***

Everything I write is published on our blog and is free and may be copied and distributed to your church group.  

Jesus Ministries Exhortations  

New messages are put on the blog each day. Click on the following link daily to see that day's messages:

https://jesusministriesexhortations.blogspot.com 

***

WE DO NOT SEND MONEY, BIBLES, OR BOOKS.  God did not equip us to do that type of ministry.  God gave me a dream and showed me to do exhortations on a blog on internet, and that is what we do.  

Joan Boney


*****


There are a great deal of evil works being conducted by ministers today, though they seem to be "good" works.  

Unless the work is something God told that minister to do, the work is of the minister's own fleshly ideas and is evil.

Thus explaining the following scripture spoken by Jesus.


Matthew 7:21-23

Not every one that saith unto ME, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to ME in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.


*****