Sunday, August 12, 2018

A fleshly plan of my own making


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I became involved in a plan that I realized was my own thinking.

It was easy to do the plan.  It was simple.  But as I drew nearer to the date scheduled, I knew this plan was my own idea.

When I realized that, I called immediately and cancelled the appointment that was to be that same day.

If you get yourself trapped in your own idea, don't be afraid to free yourself.

Proverbs 6:1-5    My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,

Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.

Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.

Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.


*****