Wednesday, November 1, 2017

God gets us out of the net which traps us


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 25:15    Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for HE shall pluck my feet out of the net.


There are many nets which entrap us but it is God who frees us from them all by HIS Word.


Psalm 57:4;6   My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.    6 They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves.  



Advertisers play on our flesh which often desires "the best" and even seeks the best for the best has a hidden trap of pride of life making us feel special in our own eyes and sometimes even in the eyes of other people.

Often "the best" is not even "the best."

But we proudly move on in our fantasy of our pride.


*****


The entire sports world is based on the desire of life to be the best or a seemingly part of the best.

Education is often a striving for being the best.

The flaunting of things of the world before our eyes is a "net", advertisements saying we can have "the best" if we purchase such & such brand.

This is a very big allure to our flesh


*****


Another very big net is flattery.

Proverbs 29:5    A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.


*****

But God sees every trap and opens our eyes.

Matthew 10:26   Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.


*****


Psalm 31:4    Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for THOU art my strength.

Some people deliberately plan how to ensnare us.  

But we count on God.


*****