Thursday, November 2, 2017

Do we really believe in God?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

We go along pretty self-sufficient ... until something strikes and we are almost helpless ... then we see if we really believe in God.

In October, 2017, I had very severe pain strike my lower back.  It was like a "crick" in the neck, except it was in my back.  I could hardly move.  

I am almost 80-years-old and live alone.

When something like this happens and you can't even bend over to pick up something from the floor, you see quickly just how fragile these physical bodies are and how helpless you can become.

I was better the following morning but by no means well.

I really have great peace that God will work my life out, even unto death and that HE will show me what to do in all things.


*****


That morning, I began playing "Great is Thy Faithfulness" on that hymn website.  (hymnal.net)

Very encouraging.

We do have bright hope for tomorrow ... for if God leaves us on this earth, we will be provided for and if God removes us from this earth we have faith in HIS provision.

It helps a lot to remember our God created heaven and earth.

How hard can any of our needs be for HIM to provide?


*****

(If you will click on the following link, you can get to the hymn website and if you click on the play symbol, you will hear piano playing the hymn and you can follow along with the words.)