Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Taking care of the assignment God has given to us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are many assignments given by God to HIS people.

God ordained that the man would rule over his house.  Some men, even church men, refuse to do this allowing their own houses to be out of control, both wife and children undisciplined.

Certainly married women have assignment to deal with their children and to properly "serve" (work with) husband.  Many women, even church women, rebel against this assignment and refuse to deal with households.  I have often seen this happen and their houses (children) end up rebellious and out of control with mother going along not wanting to offend the child, thus allowing their own children to rule over them.

I have an assignment from God to care for the children of God.  I must be diligent to care for what I see and also faithful to God constantly to do my assignment.

Recently we printed on blog Jeremiah 22 ... God sent Jeremiah to the king of Judah to give him a message and a warning.

I see this message applying to each one of us as pertains to the assignment entrusted to us on this present earth.

Jeremiah 22 ... 1 Thus saith the Lord; Go down to the house of the king of Judah, and speak there this word, 2 And say, Hear the word of the Lord, O king of Judah, that sittest upon the throne of David, thou, and thy servants, and thy people that enter in by these gates:

3 Thus saith the Lord; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor:and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.  

When you see a child in the hand of the oppressor, as a parent it is your responsibility to "deliver that child" from the hand of the oppressor ... How do I do that, you may wonder...

We turn to God in prayer and continue in prayer, speaking truth, living in truth by the way of God...

You deliver that child exactly as you see me deliver you for I am constantly dealing with someone in our little church group.  I pray ... as soon as I have the information I need, I deal with that person, pulling him out of the lion's mouth.  It is a continual work just as it is a continual work for you who have natural children.


4 For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people. 

5 But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the Lord, that this house shall become a desolation

6 For thus saith the Lord unto the king's house of Judah; Thou art Gilead unto me, and the head of Lebanon:yet surely I will make thee a wilderness, and cities which are not inhabited. 7 And I will prepare destroyers against thee, every one with his weapons:and they shall cut down thy choice cedars, and cast them into the fire. 8 And many nations shall pass by this city, and they shall say every man to his neighbour, Wherefore hath the Lord done thus unto this great city? 9 Then they shall answer, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord their God, and worshipped other gods, and served them.

...  21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity;
but thou saidst, I will not hear.
This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.
22 The wind shall eat up all thy pastors,
and thy lovers shall go into captivity:
surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.