Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Jesus did what God showed HIM to do

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 8:28 ... Jesus says ... I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 

This is exactly what each of us who belong to Jesus should do.

The new covenant God made with the church today is as follows.

God says:   For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord:for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Heb. 8

When we are born again, this happens to us.  God puts HIS laws into our mind and our hearts.  God changes us.  The will, the way of God, is there inside us after we are born again.  We now have the Holy Spirit in us.  All we have to do is pay attention and follow HIM.  Then, like Jesus, we do nothing of ourselves but as we "hear from God" we follow God.  The Word is now in us, in our hearts and minds when God changes us.